What’s the hardest aircraft to land on IF?

Hardest

CRJ-1000

Easiest
DC-10
MD-11
737-700
A318
777-200
787-8
747-200.

wut
These are hard

1 Like

Nope. Not for me. Although that could be a result of the fact that I only fly the DC-10 and MD-11 and is highly probable that I have the most experience with it in the entire IFC. I butter those aircraft like it’s nothing. 😁

1 Like

I think its the C17 personally

It’s really nice to see I’m not the only one who has issues landing the CRJ-200 hahaha I thought I’ve been doing something wrong the whole time

Any General Aviation aircraft and the CRJ series is so dang hard. For some reason anytime I’m at the perfect landing speed, I always bounce. The 757 used to be the hardest for me because the rudder used to be hard for me to control once touched down however I’ve mastered that and it’s easy.

I think B78X

Splitfire is SUPER hard to land even with a joystick 😂

1 Like

Turboprops or propeller aircraft always have such a sticky rudder or bounce lol

ive found it easy

for me its just all the rudder inputs that make it hard

1 Like

Every aircraft is easy to land if you practise a lot. I didn’t think I’d be able to land the B717 smoothly, but with practise and flaring at 50ft is enough for me to land smoothly.

E175 it’s hard for me

The reason why it is hard to land is older aircraft in IF is it is more unstable lol

1 Like

Whenever I fly the A340 (Almost never) The hardest part is landing it because no matter what I do I always either have a hard landing or I float.

I think the most hardest aircraft is Cessna,
Easiest aircraft is A359.

A340
F22
B772
These are my opinion and my experience

C-17. I can butter even the 717 if I try somewhat hard, but C-17 is the literal definition of trash in IF

1 Like

For me it’s the CRJ family, never landed it without hammering the nose gear or veering off the runway lol.

2 Likes

Hard to butter 😂

2 Likes