What’s the hardest aircraft to land on IF?

I share mine’s, definitely the CRJ-200 and the 717, they’re really difficult to land smoothly and without smashing down into the runway even with trim and calibration in perfect timing, even if I try to land softly it goes up again and make me to go around.

What’s yours?
Comment below 👇

31 Likes

717 just because of the old physics. Over my time in this community I’ve always seen 717 being called the most difficult plane to land much more than any others

21 Likes

F16 because I can’t slow it down.

20 Likes

I think it’s 757-200. It going up on land… and you need nosediving to control that…

15 Likes

Also the F/A 18 also.

1 Like

The 757 in my opinion is just super unrealistic to fly. At cruising, my aircraft nose points down at the ground lol

The 717 loves to stall if you go 2kts to slow and floats 2kts too fast…

10 Likes

chuckles, i’m in danger

55 Likes

I hate to land the A350, super hard. But the 717, that thing is a butter machine, I butter it EVERY SINGLE LANDING.

I am just kidding it’s the opposite.

6 Likes

Stop flexing on us @Mattheus, geez.

7 Likes

That is true OG

For me it has to be the 757. With outdated physics and a constant nose-down angle, i can never land it smoothly.

1 Like

The Spitfire, that thing will do a barrel roll if you move your device 1 degree

5 Likes

A340,717,

Im suprised nobody said C-17 yet

3 Likes

C-17 is not that bad.

jk

1 Like

I hear that the SR22 is a real pain to land at times. It can easily spin out of control on landing.

What about the Death Star. Doesn’t @schyllberg own that?

1 Like

Good moments 😂😅

13 Likes

The crj is a tricky one because you need to push the yoke down when you land. It’s hard to explain. The XCub requires a lot of extra rudder and attention as well. The B717 is well… the B717…

11 Likes

I’ve learned the 717 so now I think it’s the CRJ series aircraft.

1 Like

С-17
B757
A340
B717.
Is hardest.

1 Like