What’s the best thing that happened to you on a flight?

What’s the best thing that happened to you while flying irl. Anything from seat changes to flight deck visits count!

3 Likes

I booked economy for seating, they got me extra legroom. But I didn’t how to get the IFE out, because i didn’t know where it was!

6 Likes

It was probably when I asked for coke, but they got me root beer and stroop waffle on United.

5 Likes

A Chinese guy needed medical assitance on a 14h flight. My uncle assisted him so we got to see the 777 cockpit afterwards!

I feel bad for the man though…

5 Likes

I landed at the airport.

10 Likes

LFlying from De Gaulle to Newark on Delta about four years ago, my family got bumped up to business class! It was unexpected, but as a tall family we definitely appreciated it.

4 Likes

I don’t fly much so the best thing was to get an exit row seat on Aer Lingus. Given I’m not tall I didn’t need it but it was great being able to stretch out if I wanted. I guess more so I valued being in charge of the emergency exit, got to love having some important responsibility 😇

4 Likes

Flying itself is the best thing that happened to me on my flights. Pilots are amazin’ !

No it was actually the fact that I met a KPOP idol on board a flight to Los Angeles from South Korea.

2 Likes

Got bumped up to business class once and on another trip got offered first class goody bags full of chocolate bars & snacks since i returned tasteless meal. I think crew never touch those meals too :)

2 Likes

Boarding a MAX and getting safely to my destination.

6 Likes

The pilot giving me his number when I visited the cockpit is the best thing that happend to me on a flight

1 Like

Just that moment when my first flight took off. That has to be the best moment of any flight I’ve ever been on…

1 Like

Man so lucky usually the plane I’m on just blows up

3 Likes

But tbh my best thing is when we got out of the plane because you can land but you have to watch out for Harrison ford to make sure he doesn’t clip you on the taxiway with his power house cub.

1 Like

I got to hand out candies on an Arriving ANZ Domestic Flight. That was a solid for me.

1 Like

A while ago I got upgraded to La Premiere on the Air France A380 from JFK to Paris

1 Like

I have lots is that ok?

1. I was flying Virgin America and at the end of the flight the flight attendants gave me gummy bears
  2. The pilot gave me a shout out over the PA system
    3.Got upgraded on Delta just because the gate agent liked my dad
1 Like

@MrMrMan we need ZuluWhiskey

5 Likes

1: A flight attendant asked me if I wanted to take a look it the cockpit
2: A flight attendant gave me a free plane model
3: I got extra chocolates and gummy airplanes while flying SWISS

2 Likes

It was when I got to see the cockpit of both 757 (United) and A330 (Air Portugal)

1 Like