What’s something you wish you knew before playing Infinite Flight?

Less knowledge more logic, but I do my research yeah.

7 Likes

so true; what happened? 😭

3 Likes

I wish knew how simple it was to comprehend communicating with ATC. For a really long time I exclusively flew solo.

2 Likes

I wish I knew where IF would take me in terms of my career. IF rekindled my love for Aviation so much that I switched majors halfway through my junior year. I wouldn’t be where I am if it weren’t for IF. Had I known where it would’ve taken me, I would’ve bought this game long ago.

2 Likes

You joined the forum during/ after lockdown 😐

4 Likes

Whoops! 😟

awkward moment

He could have had an old account? Read bio.

People love to complain about “Expert Server is so bad, blah blah blah”. Womp womp. Rules are rules at the end of the day. And you said there was no traffic interference, yet one of your Violations was not keeping distance from another plane. At the end of the day, IF is a flying game/flight simulator, not real life. ATC are just humans, but so are the pilots… equal responsibility.

3 Likes

bro stop comaning just shut the freak up

oop someone’s getting a bit feisty

If you meant commenting, then yes I could stop doing that… As to what “comaning” is, I don’t think I can stop myself from doing that.

2 Likes

complaining os what i ment

You’re the one complaining about ATC :)

With that mindset you’ll be on training for a long time.

4 Likes

To say that I am complaining is crazy… I would link the “How to use the ATC Guide” but I don’t think it would help at this point… like Andrew said, this was a simple topic until YOU complained, if I’m not mistaken… oh wait I’m not

1 Like

I joined the forum late 2019, thanks.

I was Alaska096

Whoops! 😟

awkward moment

oh my gosh…never knew there was cocky and entitled kids up here. here’s what i’m trying to say, i wanted like 2 replies the first day for help, but it looks like some people don’t understand that. basically im trying to say i don’t need these comments anymore

idrc about being on training so good job but you didn’t make me feel hurt :)

Honestly not surprising how off-topic this topic has become 😅

But I digress, something I wished I knew before playing is how much hours per week I would spend flying and doing pattern works for landings (which is quite a lot in my opinion)

1 Like

Cocky and entitled? You were the one complaining about Violations that were 100% your fault. If you wanted help, why didn’t you go to the Appeals team? This topic is not exactly focused on what you said. There were better ways to handle your situation, but it was too late so that comes back to being your fault, not anyone else’s, and DEFINITELY not ATC.