What’s on your aviation bucket list?

One aspect on my aviation bucket list is flying in a Zeppelin over Lake Constance.
Bild

Picture credit: bodensee.de, Achim Mende

2 Likes

Travel to every continent and eventually every country fingers crossed

1 Like

My bucketlist:
-Flying on a A220 as a passenger
-Becoming a Steward at KLM
-Becoming a Purser at KLM
-Visit Russia with a plane
-Flying in a 747 as passenger
-Standing inside a ATC tower

1 Like

Simple thing in my bucket list

• Be a pilot 😇

2 Likes

Wow! That looks insane!

1 Like

I’d like to do that as well, maybe not every country but definitely every continent. I’ve already got 2 ticked off and would have got two more ticked off this year if it weren’t for covid

1 Like

I’d love to fly in an A220 as well. They look pretty nice. Good luck!

1 Like
  • drive a car

• Pilot a heavy

One is a short term goal and the other is my dream/long term goal. I think its obvious 😁

1 Like

I sound like an 8 year old but some really cool first class experience, and a 747 flight.

1 Like

Rack up over 1,000,000 miles by air travel. I’m currently at around 66,000.

1 Like

Was going check off my biggest bucket list aviation item last month, which was a fight around the world (spending time in each place). I’ll do that once things resume someday.

I did however get to check one off last year. I flew out of NZQN, and that was amazing.

2 Likes

I’d like to obtain my blimp CFI.

3 Likes

Have a single engine pilots license as a side hobby. Along with traveling to many places on a variety of airlines I haven’t flown yet!

2 Likes
  • Alaskan Milk Run
  • United’s Island Hopper
  • Flying to St. Helena
  • Fly on all of Boeing’s major commercial a/c
  • Fly for a living (of which I am working on)
2 Likes

What.

2 Likes

Who wouldn’t want to fly in first class?! I’ve flown the 747 twice and it was amazing!

Wow what an effort! Good luck getting the rest of them!

1 Like

You take your private plane, fly somewhere, get a burger, fly back, BOOM the $100 hamburger

1 Like

That sucks, Lockdown ruined 2 trips for me this year :/ I’d love to fly in or out of Queenstown. When I went to NZ we just flew in to Christchurch and drove to Queenstown because my mum doesn’t like flying so she wouldn’t fly in to NZQN :(

1 Like

What @hi15td said :) It’s something every private pilot should have on their bucket list