What’s more fun than Cessna’s and Cub’s?

Hey guys! Finally got a break from all my school work and I was able to do a little bit of GA flying with @PilotPeanutButter and @Cannoli928.

First we departed KPVD in Cubs and did some pattern work. Then we headed off to a grass strip and played around for a little. After that we went to KZPH and hopped in a Cessna 172. We did a bit of formation!

27 Likes

Very pog guys!

2 Likes

These are awesome pictures! Besides my lack of ability to control that orange thing, that was one hell of a fun hour or so. Hope to get back up with you guys and anyone else who would like to go up soon!

2 Likes

Awesome pictures! Personally I would take the cub out for a spin over the Cessna. Simply for the versatility of the cub as your screenshots show. Last thing was that cliff area an airport or just a flat spot you could land on?

2 Likes

The cliff thing was a 2000ft grass runway! It’s a blast to fly around. I’ll find the ICAO for you

1 Like

That’s so amazing!!

1 Like

MA18 would be the place 👌

2 Likes

Thank you!

Great job Steve, Pics look great!

1 Like

Is it a glitch?? Anyways, great photos!!

2 Likes

Hey! I live nearby that airstrip and it is on completely flat land, so I imagine the airport editing team just raised it a bit so it was perfectly flat :)

1 Like