What’s been your most memorable / favourite Route in IF? - THREAD

sounds great! :D

1 Like

might have to try this! i just saw these comments now sounds like alot of fun

1 Like

Great flight i have done that flight before :D

1 Like

wow haha that s nice

My favorite is Rainbow canyon, located in the heart of Death Valley.

2 Likes

My favourite one was a Los Angeles - Dubai with an Emirates Boeing 777-300ER.
Here’s the topic where I show the pictures :

1 Like

More details ? sounds interesting :D

1 Like

Introducing Rainbow Canyon (Panamint MoA) Star Wars Canyon (February 2019) - YouTube

2 Likes

very interesting… nice :D

I can’t name just one…
My most memorable route is WMKK - VHHH Malaysian Airlines B772 (visually not impressive I know…) but I did it when it launched the FIRs and that region was crowded, heavy traffic all the way, ATCs working really hard, it felt real . It was a beautiful experience, no problems with the ATCs, everything went smoothly for everyone.
Others that I never forget are;
LAN801 SCEL - NZAA B789
SAA225 SBGR - FAOR A333
QTR3267 OTHH - SBCF A359 (Operated in Latam livery. Yes, this flight is real.)

3 Likes

Amsterdam - San Francisco. Just because of family living there. I miss the MD-11 on that route tho. I don’t like the 787 on that route.

3 Likes

KLAX - KNUC in the biggest aircraft possible. Possibly one of the most classic routes in the simulator.

Fite me

3 Likes

great choice man sounds fun

i will have to fite you :(

1 Like

vibes!!! :)

1 Like

This one is easy, just because it’s all about where i truly learned to play infinite flight. KSAN-KNUC short and sweet. Back and forth. Before global came to be. Mainly with the dash q

Special place in my heart <3

A flight that I just did a couple days ago was SPJC (Lima, Peru) —> SLVR (Santa Cruz, Bolivia) w/ a LATAM A320. The mountains were absolutely breathtaking, especially when you set the time to noon-ish! I’ll post pictures later today. You guys definitely have to see this.

I also enjoy any flight to the Bahamas or any flight going over the Bahamas, the water is a bright blue and looks amazing at any time of the day. I also love love love flying to or over Cuba!

Obviously, it would have to be KHPN (White Plains) to KATL (Atlanta) or KHXD (Hilton Head Island) to KATL (Atlanta). You are far enough from the major airports to feel free, but you are close enough that you don’t feel alone. Very nice routes as well and short with the KHPN-KATL being only 2 hours.

My most memorable flight was EHAM - WSSS

1 Like

great flight i’ve done it many times :)