What’s been your most memorable / favourite Route in IF? - THREAD

Hey all,

as the title suggests what’s been a route that’s blown you away?
for example : it could be a route with breathtaking scenery or a route witch holds a special place in your heart etc :D

( i tried searching for this topic but all seem to be closed for now)

I’ll start : My favourite route in IF has to be
—————————————————————
MDPC (Punta Canta) ——> SCEL (Arturo Merino Benitez) W / 787 LATAM the scenery is breathtaking and i highly recommend this route

—————————————————————

Now your turn get posting down below! 👊🏿

3 Likes

I think mine would have to be Kuala Lumpur to London in the Malaysian A350 🇲🇾 just because it has a great flight time for overnight flights as well as flies over the right amount of water and land with amazing scenery along the way! You go over the Himalayas and the Swiss Alps and also just because I’m from Malaysia haha.

3 Likes

Auckland to Queenstown was amazing in terms of scenery, but my most memorable route of all is definitely YSSY-KSFO. Winds are always so calm and the flight is always really smooth and painless overall.

3 Likes

I flew that route last week, it’s quite nice. The 14 hour flight time is perfect for an overnight!

2 Likes

It used to be only 12hrs 30m but has gained an hour and 30 from headwinds! Mad!

2 Likes

i’ve also done this flight many times and i must agree with you guys it’s great! and has a wonderful balance :D - thanks for contributing means a lot

3 Likes

This may be my next long haul 😉 sounds great! thanks for contributing :)

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s about 12 hours from London to Kuala Lumpur but it’s much longer the other way around. Flights heading westbound tend to be longer than those going eastbound, because eastbound flights receive those sweet tailwinds while the westbound flights have to suffer from them.

3 Likes

Highly recommend it. It’s 12 hours or 14 hours depending on where you depart, very similar to the Kuala Lumpur-London flight

3 Likes

My favourite is EGLL to EGNT I’m just practicing this game , so it’s a nice flight for me.

4 Likes

Might need a partner that’s familiar with the route to join me 👀:)

2 Likes

Hey @DANNY_ROMAN yesss i saw your other posts! i always get so happy seeing people join :D and fulfil their aviation interest! sounds like a great flight!! :D keep it up 👍🏿

2 Likes

PM me if you want to! We can’t really organize a group flight in this topic lol

2 Likes

Sure thing let’s get it sorted.

2 Likes

For me probably New York To Singapore roughly 17 hours, perfect for a overnight flight really amazing to fly over Greenland and not see a full day since it’s practically sunrise, sunset then night again and the day isn’t long at all it’s absolutely breath taking also very nice to fly onboard a 787-10!

2 Likes

Mine would surely be Kathmandu to Paro, I love the approach it is challenging and the Himalayas are so beautiful.

2 Likes

AFRICA FOREVER ❤️

A lot of beautiful scenery but it’s CRIMINALLY
underrated:(

Flight: Seoul-Addis Ababa

4 Likes

Delhi to paro had amazing scenery and approach! Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t crash on landing but that’s a story for another day lol

3 Likes

RCTP-KLAX, first flight I did with EVA Air.

1 Like

Mine Is

RKSI <-> SBGR Flight.

24Hours Non-Stop

Never Forget 😂

2 Likes