What’s an experience/operations plan?

Hello y’all, I’m the CEO of Allegiant Virtual and I’m apply for IFVARB. For that, we need paperwork, can someone please provide a checklist or in-depth description of an experience statement and operation plan? Thanks!

An experience statement is basically a paragraph that explains why you are the best person to make the VA, what your goals are, what you’ll do if you don’t reach those goals, what experiences in the VA industry you’ve had, etc.

An operations plan is exactly what it says. An operation plan. It is a document that should explain everything you plan to do with the VA, including its name, logo, Fleet, slogan, how you’re going to execute these long-term plans, etc.

1 Like

🧐 I’m still confused about the operations plan…

1 Like

It’s certainly very important. You might want to get one sorted and ready before you try and apply to the IFVARB. Definitely do some research

1 Like

If you want inspiration, look here as they have operations plans in each post.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

No problem!

Here is a template for the operations plan (created by BP900). I hope this helps.

AWESOME! is there a checklist for the experience statement?

1 Like

Yes I would love it if you would PM me yours!

The experience statement is basically what experience you and your staff members have in the field of Infinite Flight and in other VAs.

Well basically your operations plan is what you plan to do with the VA and how you will operate it.
Experience statement is what it says on the tin.

Okay, I’ll send it to you later on today.

I base my on this one, it may be outdated but it’s something to follow. 🤷🏼‍♂️

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.