What routes should I fly in Europe?

Hello there, can you help me of doing flights all around Europe during the school weeks, the only rule is that the maximum flight time is 3:30 mins.

You decide where I fly

3 Likes

LOWW-LFMN has some nice Alpine Mountains scenery. Flight time is just under 2 hours. Plane I used is Austrian A321.

3 Likes

Ok I will fly that flight

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy the route I gave you! Also, don’t forget to send me some cool screenshots!

2 Likes

What about EHAM LSZH ?

2 Likes

I will do that one as well - KLM or Swiss

2 Likes

I recommend doing a Dublin to Geneva! Just a random flight I like to do!

1 Like

Anyone, both arw my favorite

1 Like

Great choice

1 Like

Ok, I’ll go with SWISS

1 Like

LSGG-LIRQ. Get ready to use the brakes to the fullest.

2 Likes

How short is the runway out of 10?

10 being the shortest

I would say 9, for a jet aircraft. See it yourself.

1 Like

Ok then, looking defo forward for this one

1 Like

If you want to do something unusual but gorgeous fly Frankfurt to Sarajevo (LQSA) (both 3D) in a Lufthansa A320. Sarajevo is truly underappreciated and features a stunning approach between green hills and mountains.

3 Likes

Ok, thank you for the flight details, defo will do that one for sure.

Check out the European routes from this database. Any of these beats some classic route from London to Amsterdam

LSGG-LIRF is quite a fun flight to do.

1 Like

you can also do Madeira Funchal (home of CR7) to London Heathrow. It’s a very cool flight. like 2:30 hours

1 Like

I recommend flying into A Coruña (LECO). It’s located at the north western part of Spain, it has very cool scenery and the runway 03 Approach is really fun to fly!

Some Irl routes are Iberia’s and Air Europa’s flights to LECO departing from Madrid servered by an a321 and 7378 respectively
Vueling also serves this airport with their A320s from Barcelona and Paris Orly.

1 Like