What routes can i fly?

can someone recommend me a route i can fly without subscription? One that is long and some nice views…

Depends on what you consider long. You can have a look at this Random Flight Generator to give you some ideas!

1 Like

I suggest anything around KEGE. If you fly from the Denver area to the mountains in a C172 or SR22, it can take 1-3 hours depending on your route.

1 Like

Find a route here that you like! :)

1 Like

He doesn’t have a subscription as noted in the first post. That topic link is, therefore, useless to him.

What a throwback, Justen. Pre-global routes. My favorite “long” routes were MMTJ-KEDW, KMIA-KTPA, and KMKE-KPIA.

3 Likes

Another question: what do you guys do during a super long haul flight? Ex: KSFO-WSSS 16hours. isn’t that a long time?

Yes, as @Nathan said, the only route there he could fly on that list is from KDEN to KASE.

1 Like

Personally, I usually sleep. You really only fly long haul if you have something you are doing in between such as work or school. Otherwise I find it pretty wasteful if you have time because you can be doing more short or medium haul flights.

1 Like

I watch it. The entire time

Jokes aside, I usually sleep. If not, I do something besides watch my iPad. Every now and then I’ll check to make sure things are running smoothly, but that’s about it.

3 Likes

Oh ok cuz I was gonna get worried that if I got live I’d be staring at my screen for a whole day

1 Like

Haha, no, that’s not necessary. All you have to do is climb, turn on autopilot, do something else, descend, turn off autopilot, and land. Now, there are some people who stare at their screens the entire time and they’re called weirdos.

1 Like

I used to fly Singapore <—> Kuala Lumpur before having the subscription. However, the pro subscription open the door to a whole new world 🌎

yo, same, but in that otther update they removed the singapore region… me sad

You can just go in a Cessna 172 and go from KCMI to KGRB lol

Hopefully when we get 15m scenery for that region, they will add it back in because I wanna do some loops round WMKK and WSSS on my non-pro account

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.