What Region Should I Buy?

I’m gonna buy a new region. My money’s tight right now, but when I start my summer job, I’ll just get Live+.

But anyways, as of right now, I just want one region. Help me out here?

• Caribbean
  • Denver
  • Hawaii
  • New York
  • Seattle
  • South Florida

0 voters

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Hawaii is also great for GA flying, as is Seattle.

1 Like

I was thinking about Seattle since the FNF is tomorrow… But I’ve always wanted to fly in a tropical environment…

Decisions, decisions.

I’ll take your advice. I made the large mistake of buying Paris… -.-

2 Likes

I love the Denver region. Nothing like being vectored over the mountains on the approach into Aspen

2 Likes

Seattle is a great region that I wish was used more.

1 Like

New York. It has one of the worlds busiest airports in the world. None of the other regions do.

Same with Paris! It’s such a highly underrated region, but nobody uses it.

@PlanesForLife Amazing region, but nobody uses it.

1 Like

Like seriously, you’re telling me Paris isn’t a great region? LFPG is one of the best looking airports I’ve seen in the sim so far! Not to mention, Paris’ scenery is great!

It would be nice if ATC operations weren’t based on how active the region is at the moment. For example, if there’s 20 people in one region on Advanced, then that’s when ATC decides to show up. I think ATC should try to open in regions that aren’t used as much, just to shine some light on them.

just never get New York, its really bad

Seattle is amazing, you have everything all in one region: flat, mountainous, & oceanside terrain!

1 Like

I’ll just settle for Hawaii. :)

Geez, Denver’s last and the devs have always been talking about how good it is!

No it is not. Do you even have NY?

All of them

I have Live+ so I’ve flown in all the regions, and imo, Denver is by far the best.

1 Like

Defantly London its the best one in the hole game.