What Region Is Your Favourite To Fly In?

I just wanted to find out everyone’s favourite regions to fly in e.g. Asia, Europe, Australia ect.

Mine’s is Europe, especially UK and Ireland along with northern Norway. Beautiful!

2 Likes

I love flying in Africa it’s such a beautiful place (Althoigh I don’t fly there’s very often)

Especially central Africa

Other than that Alaska and Alps are nice as well

2 Likes

These all nearly made it onto my list as well!

1 Like

Europe, since it’s the place I live, especially the Adria and Greece

2 Likes

Greece is stunning! I remember on my first time there I crashed into a mountain on descent into Athens. Autopilot didn’t work. This was like 3 years ago haha! @anon2996007

Around the US. Especially the Appalachians, the Rockies, and the Midwest. Those are some of my favorite places to fly, oh, and don’t forget Alaska!

Outside the US, I love flying around the Canadian Rockies.

2 Likes

Alaska is stunning! I love doing the milk run!

I would like to fly some desert or mountains region

1 Like

Asia, period.

2 Likes

I would have to say Southern Africa. FVRG, and the area around there, as I live in Harare, I’m kinda biased.

2 Likes

Mines are the Caribbean and the Nordic region.

2 Likes

Hawaii and the Caribbean

By Far

2 Likes

I personally love the west Caribbean, Mountain region USA and Greece

3 Likes

Island regions are very beautiful.

1 Like

The Balkans, southeastern Europe. Pretty sure @AlphaSeven, @Ivan0921, @AviatorNikola, @Alexian61 and @NeperQiell can agree with me, among others

6 Likes

Im European and I like flying in Europe, but Asia and Central America are just stunning

2 Likes

Estonia is something special @AviatorAlex

2 Likes

I gotta explore it more for sure, I’ve only done one flight there

2 Likes

North American, Mainly the USA!

Even more specific, the Rocky Mountains: Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Montana, and Idaho!

2 Likes

I love flying in the Middle East area but I also love doing some sightseeing in my local area (Montreal)

1 Like