What New Plane/Livery Are You Most Excited for in 2017?

We will be seeing lots of new aircraft and liverys next year. Which one are you most excited for? For me it will be the Delta A350,

5 Likes

Definitely this one!

25 Likes

I’m just waiting for Copa to rebrand their livery.

2 Likes

These one ☝️

15 Likes

The Delta CS100 and the American A350-900.

4 Likes

Wow, that is incredibly in depth with a lot of design.bWhich carrier was this, and do you also happen to know where it was taken?

2 Likes

i hope there is a day that devs gives Argentinian a livery. Aerolineas Argentinas has more than 50 years of history, having 747, 737 NG, 727, A330, 340, A310, 707, MD, F28, so many and not even one livery in app.

I’m a very grateful person as we have million of planes and liveries but hope one day argentinian gets a livery!

2 Likes

Kuwait Airways new livery on 777-300ER

2 Likes

All Iranair new livery and planes

1 Like

Carrier (South Africa 🇿🇦) I really don’t remember which place but I think you can check the internet for more information

1 Like

Is that really a new livery?

Delta doesn’t get their CS100s till 2018.

1 Like

That livery is old I think…

1 Like

I don’t know why he posted that on a topic that is suppose to be for new 2017 aircraft.

1 Like

Condor B787??

2 Likes

It is an old livery on the 747-300.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing the new Qantas livery on the dreamliner

I am looking forward to getting the newer CRJ Series Aircraft, especially in the Delta Livery!

10 Likes

The main livery I’ve been looking forward to for a long time was the Uzbekistan 787 now, a load of CSeries liveries, the Aer Lingus A350 (I know it’s 2018 but maybe, just maybe it’ll arrive early).

3 Likes

What regional operators will be getting them?