What motivates you to fly? :)

This question came to my mind when I noticed many users with relatively high number of flying hours, what keeps you motivated to fly more, is it the scenery of new places? Is it trying out different planes? Is it fun flying with others? Is it the ATC experience and the lovely multi-player environment? Is it to just log hours :)? Or is it to get better and better in flying and gaining more flying experience?

Those are the reasons I could think of now, feel free to add more 😊

3 Likes

It’s 95% the community. 5% exploring the world.

14 Likes

I get a nice fizzing sensation is what motivates me to fly

10 Likes

For me its 100% exploring the world. New places, new liveries, different planes everyday

6 Likes

I Would never be qualified to be a pilot
I dont have opportunities to fly IRL often (last was 6y ago)
I Love aviation

So Flying on Infinite Flight is the best alternative :)

14 Likes

flying IRL flights VA and getting to practice different procedures.

5 Likes

For me it’s just I love to fly :)

1 Like

I thought i was the only one who got that!

1 Like

It’s fun to fly to places I’ve been in real life, and I kinda get a little relief from missing places that I’ve been to. I went on a class trip to Italy (Naples, Rome, Bologna, Florence, Venice) in February and we stopped in Frankfurt and Munich, so flying to those places in Infinite Flight Flight can bring back a bit of nostalgia and great memories too. :)
Not to mention the awesome community, the organized events, the dedicated developers and also the fact that Inifnite Flight is the best flight simulator on any mobile device.

5 Likes

Me? It would be the image team 👍🏻😊

6 Likes

The boredom of my job

1 Like

Exploring the world and going fast lol

2 Likes

I like to fly because I think the aircrafts is some fantastic machines 😊

2 Likes

Totally agree :)

2 Likes

Because I don’t have a PC to play x plane and this is the closest I can get to Flying a plane 😂😂 to get ready to become a pilot :))

1 Like

90% community, 5% ATC, 5% enjoyment

2 Likes

Am never going to fly an airliner over the alps, or cross the Atlantic. I enjoy exploring the world and gaining the skills of flying to different buys of the world.

4 Likes

Ever since I flew on a plane in 3rd grade, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about airplanes, and IF lets me fly them on my IPad I already had without any expensive yokes, or beastly PC’s, and there’s a certain satisfaction to me in taking off.somewhare, going to bed, and waking up on the other side of the world to land you’re passengers, what can I say? I love it? and cant wait till I do it for real…

3 Likes

the cockpit/views:)

2 Likes

Totally agree. I’m from the UK but love the US - I’ve visited 21 states now and I tend to fly over places I’ve been like Seattle to Portland, or over Grand Canyon or Monument Valley.

One day there will be buildings at airports and major cities and that will complete IF for me.

4 Likes