What might Infinite Flight look like in a few years?

10 years does seem short until you realize that could be the span of 2 or 3 presidents.

1 Like

Apparently, I did because you still do not understand that batteries are not used to start engines. If you want to continue this discussion please contact me on PM.

They aren’t used to start engines for your info.

1 Like

The APU battery supplies power to start the APU, which in turn can start the airplane engines. The battery doesn’t directly start the jet engines.

You get three replies in a row, three months later. I’m laughing so hard XD

1 Like

This is fantastic i saw a post where the buttons were attached to the actual part this and the button attachment would make this game 10 million times more realistic

1 Like

This one ?

It will probably look something like this, if not better. Keep up the good work #ourdevsrcool

4 Likes

They should really really take this into consideration loved how you did the pictures 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

1 Like

Hopefuly thats in a sooner update

Most GA aircraft use batteries to start their engine/s.

1 Like

Really cool maybe we could get failures to. Also an emergency landing call to go with it. :)

2 Likes

Considering there were estimated to be 362,000 GA aircraft in the world in 2014 and only 20,000 commercial aircraft. My statement that most airplanes use a battery to start their engine/s is true. Please next time refrain from commenting on a post 3 months old with false information. Thanks.

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback folks.

As for the ongoing dispute, try and keep it on topic, this isn’t a thread about what the APU is/does… Just means more irrelevant emails for me :)

2 Likes

That would be awesome…

I just want to say one quick thing. This isn’t a big deal but the APU is turned of during flight. :)

Oh Damn it bro, what a nice pic.

1 Like

Those edits look great! Well done. Should still be appreciated now that global is coming.

The way things are developing, I’m sure it will look majestic.

like this but with active flight panels and more detailed scenery + 3D buildings at the airport

4 Likes

Many of those controls should probably be in the systems category so we don’t have our main control screen filled. Possibly a system II page.