What might Infinite Flight look like in a few years?

Below are some images taken from various flights in infinite flight. Though there is a BIG difference in these pictures compared to the originals. YES. MORE CONTROLS. I hope that one day we could perhaps have these implemented into the simulator, make the game more demanding. This did take quite a while, and I’m SURE that the control setting are not entirely accurate, but it’s just to give a taste of what it might look like. Infinite flight is fantastic, and I really look forward to the future.

P.S I was ill today and so decided to stay in a waste my time creating this! image

165 Likes

tf that looks so real!! Well done Harry!!

10 Likes

Hehe thanks man 😀 I was trying to get it perfect, though it proved pretty tricky!

6 Likes

I actually thought that they were like next version screenshots for a good three minutes. Well done ;)

9 Likes

Haha! Damn that would be pretty cool 😊

2 Likes

The Breaks button could have different options such as “Parking Breaks”, “Autobrake 1”, “Autobrake 2” and so on.

14 Likes

Awesome! This would be so cool to have something like this for real… Sigh!

4 Likes

that was amazing! Hats off to you!

3 Likes

Good idea!

Thanks Thomas!

1 Like

Applause that looks AWESOME!!

5 Likes

Just add a sliding checklist with a right swipe and this will be perfect ^^

1 Like

honestly best thing i have seen on this forum :)

2 Likes

Cheers dude!

1 Like

Too kind :-)

1 Like

I’m on it :-)

Whats The difference between auto brakes and the normal brakes and auto throttle and the thingt hat we already have to holf the throttle

@lollip hat about this? Could be bigger but don’t want too much on screen? (TOP LEFT)

12 Likes

Perfect! I hope devs take notice ;)

3 Likes

Wow! One small step for Harry, one large step for IF! Well done it looks cool!

7 Likes