What Middle East airline is your favorite?

• Qatar
  • Etihad
  • Emirates

0 voters

Etihad livery is beautiful. Both old and new one.

Qatar looks nice too.

Then there’s Emirates. Poor old boring Emirates

4 Likes

I love the etihad livery on 787

I’ve only been on Emirates and I’ve had a good experience with them. :)

1 Like

Sounds good @Henrik_B

1 Like

Emirates, Only MA airline I’ve actually seen a plane of, Approach at SeaTac.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Boycott Qatar for ridiculous “dictatorship” control over their flight attendants.

1 Like

Qatar Airways is the world’s best airline in 2015.

Don’t like any Gulf Carrier. They may have good service but they have ridiculously low prices for their quality which makes it extremely hard to survive for all airlines that aren’t sponsored by their government!

1 Like

Only 12 hours left to vote

2 Likes

Of course, Leigh is only interested in the Ladies…

4 Likes

My favourite is El Al because i can’t use any of the airlines mentioned above and it is the most secure airline.

1 Like

Not at all, those countermeasures aren’t that expensive, and today all of their planes are required to have an intercepting laser beam too, which is just a few thousand dollars (nothing compared to the cost of the plane). This investment will pay itself after one intercepted missile. Maybe those are not needed in some places, but in Israel there is always a chance that a high altitude heat seeking missile will be shot onto a plane.

1 Like

To fly with, Emirates (though I have never flown Qatar) because quite frankly anyone who read my post about Etihad will know how much I detest them.
To look though, at probably Etihad’s new livery.

1 Like

I can only vote for Qatar as it’s the only airlines of those I already flew with. But the A350 & 787-8 as well as the service was perfect. Gotta fly MUC - DOH more often :D