What makes you the most satisfied in a flight?

During every long flight something makes you satisfied or happy or accomplished. What is that moment for you.

My most satisfying moment in every flight is turning off the seatbelt sign at the gate after a long flight.

What is yours?!

11 Likes

Landing at the right place with only a 30 minute delay due to “traffic on the runway”

11 Likes

I feel accomplished when my calculations for descent and rate are correct with little or no correction necessary.

8 Likes

^ That’s mine too.

2 Likes

Definitely when I align perfectly with the taxi line after pushback.

20 Likes

Landing the plane…and make the plane fit in the taxiway.

2 Likes

When I crash.

28 Likes

Doing a perfect three point landing in the Super Decathlon!

Touching down after a good approach.

3 Likes

Mine is the taxi (flight controls etc.), take off (when that pure power gets into action and you lift off), when you break through the clouds, when you descend, have a scenic approach and a firm landing.

2 Likes

Descending below 10,000 feet after a long flight, and turning on the seatbelt signs at the top of descent.

It gives that feeling of “you’re almost there!”

1 Like
  1. Making a beautiful landing in Live when I see there are people waiting for the runway makes me happy

2. Immediately and accurately following ATC instructions honors the controller and the other players. I like that, it adds to the fun for me.

3. Giving way to, or otherwise giving space to other aircraft - it shows respect for the other players and makes the controller’s job easier. Very satisfying.

10 Likes

A smooth landing, being put in a good approach line and having high traffic while landing.

6 Likes

That perfect landing in 15kts+ of crosswind.

What Riley said, but with a parallel landing.

1 Like

This is accurate.

5 Likes

Landing my hunk of metal on the runway.

8 Likes
  1. When I successfully land the plane, and taxi to parking!
  2. Abruptly leaving the game, fearful that the game would crash!
1 Like

When I don’t see 16+ kts on my HUD during my approach.

4 Likes

A good flare prior touchdown.

2 Likes