What Makes The A319-100 A Special Aircraft In Infinite Flight?

I have been wondering for a while now what makes the A319-100 a good aircraft to fly amongst all the other other airbuses in Infinite flight. At first I thought it was due to the amount of liveries in game or the aircrafts handling or some other reason, but I have never been so interested in it, and have wondered why many(unless Im seeing stuff😂)enjoy flying this aircraft. If your able to convince my blind eyes of what I’m missing out on, I’m willing to give it a shot and probably change my point of view on how I see this aircraft. Why do you love the A319-100?

In game livery:*

Note:This is a airbus discussion, in which only airbus aircrafts are being discussed. This is also a feedback topic and was not created for arguments.😀(I just came back from an award ceremony,so forgive if this topic is not as intresting😂)I hope this is also part of general.

imageimageimage

11 Likes

This topic probably shouldn’t exist, as much as I hate to burst your bubble. If topics of this specific nature were made, the forum would be very cluttered for not much of a reason. People have favorite aircrafts, but a topic for each one is probably not necessary.

5 Likes

The A320 family is the only decent Airbus aircraft on IF in my opinion and the A319 has some of the great liveries so thats likely why so many people fly it.

5 Likes

Exactly,however I’m targeting those specific people. We all have different taste and that’s what I’m trying to explore, why some people prefer something over another thing. Plane and simple.

1 Like

Personally I don’t like the A319 as much as the A320. I think it looks too short and the A320 is a better size. I would only go for the A319 is you like a lot of different liveries.

Don’t underestimate the 330. Sure, it could use some work on the visual stuff, and it would be great if you didn’t fall out of the sky when going from Flaps 3 —> 4. Besides that, she handles pretty well.

On all the other points you say about the 319, yessss.

10 Likes

Umm thats my last choice Seb. To be honest the visuals aren’t too bad, mainly the physics need sorting out. Its so good looking though that you just can’t help but fly it occasionally.

1 Like

I think the A330 actually handles decent tbh, I never have my nose point down on decent, I never have problems when adding flaps when I know what to expect, and more.
Anyways back to the topic. Well first I would say that in real life, many people have flown in the 320 family. Like, a LOT. But why do people like the 19 more? I don’t think it’s liked more than the 320, they are maybe equal. I hear many people say that it looks cute etc. Also it handles very well. But then again so does the 20.
I don’t really see any specific reason to like it more than the 20. (This is coming from someone who loves both 20 and 19. 21 is meh)

Thanks for your feedback. Guys this topic was created so that we can have different kinds of discussions from your usual ones such as infinite flight photos etc. I only make these posts on these topics to give variations on the community forum others wise, I’m just liking until I get to user trust level 2 to post on other parts of the forum.

1 Like

The topic is not harmful to the community as long as it doesn’t cause conflicts that could end badly.

The A319, definitely my favorite of all A320 models. It’s shape makes it cute but it’s a wolf beneath sheep’s clothing. Airlines like Qatar Airways used it on one of their long haul routes(very rare for a narrow body)
If it could fly from Doha to London, it can as well be the most versatile A320 variant not forgetting the liveries ;)

5 Likes

The A319 is a small passenger aircraft for medium flights. For example, British Airways uses it a lot for flights within Europe which is maybe why you see it a lot.

1 Like

That’s some nice feedback kizzair. You should become a spokesperson for a airline or something😂😂

1 Like

I see what you did there ;)

The a319 feels like the perfect size to me. Not too small, but not too big. It handles pretty well too (that might be just me). Tbh, I’m fine all most aircraft in the a320 family. The a319 and a318 are my favorites.

(I hate the a321. It looks and handles awkward.)

3 Likes

Haha that was not intentional at all😂🤣. Thanks for the feedback and have a nice day A_Plane_Guy.

3 Likes

I think a lot of people fly it because it is perfect for EGLC

1 Like

I like the A319 because of it’s liver variations and good in-game quality.I has NWA & BA on it. Two very good liverys.

Not Nice! He made a very nice detailed post with lots of substance and meaning!

5 Likes

Thanks for understanding chief😃. People like you give new people a chance to experience thier love through thier topics. Have a lovely day.

1 Like

I had a bit of a hunch on that😂😂. Have a wonderful day CaptainSpeedbird1974.

I think I like it because of how short it is, and all the different liveries it has. Plus the range. Nice topic!

1 Like