What made you start playing IF?

What lead you to start playing? For me, it was when my mom showed me a video of a vertical takeoff, which got me super interested in aviation.

7 Likes

Back in 2015, I just started searching for aviation simulator apps in the Play Store, and then I found IF, watched videos about it, was really interested in it, so I bought it and now with all the updates throughout the years, this app is truly one of the best simulators I have ever played on a mobile device!

4 Likes

I was two when I showed an interest in aviation, and I was always looking for plane games and in 2014 while scrolling I found IF!

2 Likes

It is definitely one of the best mobile sims!

I was looking for an online sim for airplanes

1 Like

All because of @Swiss videos

6 Likes

He (was) my IF YouTuber!

Was??? WDYM?

1 Like

I was looking for a new flight sim because I was getting a little bored from X-Plane 9 and that is how I found Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Way way way back in late 2012 my dad and I stumbled across IF and thought it was the best thing ever. I’ve always been into aviation since I was 2 so I immediately downloaded it. 🙂

4 Likes

I searched on the App Store found IF, but IF was not as realistic as I wanted since this was back in 2012 so I played X plane.3 years later I go on the App Store, IF made a big improvement ( this was not when global came out) so I installed, got addicted, here I am now

1 Like

Used to take flights in 172s with my Dad, which sparked my interest in aviation. This simulator I found a couple years back, just before global. It was just another mobile simulator, but it was the most realistic by far with a live server. Then global was released and I decided to stick with it. And here I am now.

1 Like

Was interested in Aviation so I downloaded it and it started from there!

1 Like

I saw that my friend was playing IF and I start to play this game too )))

3 Likes

He doesn’t focus on IF now

Wow! That’s interesting.

1 Like

I actually searched up X-Plane and I saw infinte flight so I said why not try it out:)

1 Like

Wow. You’ve been here a long time!

1 Like

I was scrolling through the app store for flight simulators… (I didn’t think I would find anything great) and my eyes laid on the one and the only infinte flight. I watched the trailer and I abseloutly loved it! I thought it was amazing! I began playing solo and then I bought the global subscription and that is how I started playing!

1 Like

I downloaded it years ago because I wanted a good flight simulator I have had this app for like 5 years

2 Likes