What liveries should be added to what?

What liveries should be added to what? I know there are many planes out on IF, and I also know that there might not be all the liveries people want, so this thread is for all the livery requests for IF.
2 rules:

1. No direct photos, a description or link works fine.
  2. No requests for liveries for planes that haven’t been added yet (exception for a320.) so don’t request the TWA livery for the 747-100.
    (You can tell that I want EL AL for the 747-400 because of my profile photo and my name)
2 Likes

Hi Alexander!
I would love to see Virgin Atlantic Airlines Liveries added to the 747 and A330!
Thanks! :) ;)

1 Like

BBJ, I thought you quit? I am a bit confused, and was just wondering. Anyway, good idea for V_____ Atlantic.

1 Like

Let’s use the in App Feature to Request liveries and new aircraft.
I personally think these type post are clutter. In App you have the ability to vote. If your gonna participate understanding the system is an attribute! What say you Mr. Moderator!
Just Sayin, Mad Max Sends

Wait @Maxmustang, the feature is a link to the request site that is quite

1. Unused
  2. Never updated
  3. 20 votes and can’t use again
  4. Overloaded with random requests
  5. People overuse agreement comments on there like “That’s cool” “Please add”, but here they are not allowed.
    5.5 People request things already requested more there than here.
  6. Accessible on the internet, the link below is the actual site.
  7. I 'm not even going to continue. My point is, people pay more attention to the forum than that site.
    http://feedback.flyingdevstudio.com/
    Believe me, I know. I used that site well before joining this. Here is the “How to use the forum” link:
    A reminder of how to use this forum
    Here, it says what is allowed, and what isn’t. Here on the guidelines should be more:
    https://community.infiniteflight.com/guidelines
    Neither of the two talk about the feedback site. Therefore, this IS allowed.
1 Like

@El_Alex ok, App Feedback is a Dinosaur! The Dev’s still need a count of what’s trending for future planning purposes. Add a New Topic To the Forum with a counter if that’s the consensus or let the Mod’s compile a comprehensive list of what’s trending and Post it for comment one a month. Want a democracy, establish one here! What say you Dev’s/Modulator?
Me I’m flexible, whatever works.
Just Sayin, Mad Max Sends

(ps, never used the word “allow”! My betters make the decisions here)

I could not bring myself to leave my crew…I just Didn’t want to show my face in public too early in case people thought It was just a stunt for attention!
:) ;)

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Thanks John, You’re a top guy! :) ;) @John_Preston21

Same here glad your still around @BBJMAX

1 Like

Thanks Brandon, I appreciate the kind words! :) ;)

1 Like

1 Like

I feel for you, Although IFEP isn’t even on the same scale as IFWP it still can be very hard work sometimes!
Anyway, It comes with the job I suppose! :) ;)

Stop obsessing over @BBJMAX, and focus on the original topic, no offense.

2 Likes

Fair enough I suppose!
I really apologise If I sort of “HiJacked your thread”
We’ll take it to PM in future!
Sorry ;)

2 Likes

An Etihad A330 would be good!

Personally, I also want cargo liveries for the 747-400.

1 Like

4 Likes

Back on subject blue angles F-18

3 Likes

1 Like