What is your “Uh oh” moment?

The game crashes when the plane is in final

Game crashing during descent and forgetting to check my plane during descent and accidentally almost getting a speed violation.

Yesterday I was landing in Las Vegas from Denver in a United 737-900 and my spoilers were on “flight” on landing

2 Likes

Watching other’s very hard landing is very funny 😆

1 Like

When you’re being an idiot and convinced you’re on final for the correct runway… thank goodness ATC didn’t give me a violation that day

1 Like

I was at SFO this morning, it was crazy busy, and I was lining up on the runway. I was turning my rudder right, and suddenly my joystick connection went out. I did a full 360 on the runway and had no control over the rudder, and it was very humiliating because I was in the expert server.

2 Likes

I also accidentally taxied to 1R instead of 1L. Whoops.

Taking off in a rather light 777 and hitting more than 250 knots only mere seconds after retracting the landing gear…

1 Like

My uh oh moment was when I was trying land in Denver but I noticed I was to low and ended up into a mountain because I was 17NM Away from the Airport :(

1 Like

Forgetting to control throttle while while landing at KLAX’s runway 24R.

I was landing onto KLAX’s runway 24R. I landed onto this runway a lot of times and have acknowledged the small ledge between the floor and the runway. But I forgot about the throttle which was at 0% (Because I was over speed earlier) and almost did a Asiana. I recovered tho and landed safely. But this was my first ever online flight in the Casual Server and uh… Mr. F22 came fast and hot into my plane. Ignored that though and continued to my gate… At 45 knots.

1 Like

When I accidentally hit shut off engines while in air

1 Like

The other day did a group flight into to KSFO, 3rd for landing. Looked over all controls and thought everything was good on final. Touched down smoothly and decelerated way faster than usual. Applied reverse thrusters, nothing, power, nothing. Switched to outside view only to realize the landing gear wasn’t extended. All of this was on Expert with another plane on short final

2 Likes

Did you end the flight?

Nope, extend the landing gear ( surprised it worked ) and did a go around. Had enough time to do that before the other plane touched down

2 Likes

When your dog fighting in the F18 and put full fuel and run out at 70,000 ft and glide 60 nm to the nearest airport

2 Likes

Been there oh too many times haha 😂 have to tell myself now no more relaxing on decent. Or ill use IFAssistant for call outs now, just in case i have distractions going on around me

1 Like

Recent Uh Oh!

Well, 1/2 SM is coming into Paro! I’ll continue inbound anyways!

Proceeds to crash into a mountain

2 Likes

Landing at Miami yesterday and airport not loading in after flying 15 hours from Dubai.

2 Likes

For me it’s approaching an airport and I switch the avionics source to NAV1 for an ILS approach and realising I forgot to select NAV1 for my landing runway and then proceeding to switch the source to NAV1, then the plane either suddenly turns the wrong way, or nothing happens and I end up being too high for landing.

2 Likes

Stalled at 40,000 feet on a 17 hour flight from JFK to VHHH. Also, when I took off or landing from a runway, I occasionally but not often times ran into the grass/taxiway at training server. When I was landing at Atlanta back in January 2022 in Delta 757 after a flight from JFK, the crosswind literally push me away from the runway as soon as I touched down the runway and veer off course. Also sometimes I can’t focus even in mid air flying and I got violations for overspeeding

1 Like