What is your “Uh oh” moment?

My moment is that I had done 30 times of pattern works in Casual Server for Grade 5,
Only 5 patterns left, I had miscontrolled and crashed…
Very angry just a time… XD

My uh-oh moment would be whenever I climb to FL30 and the winds are at 130 knots and I’m just a sitting duck.
Or that time when you’re flying a new aircraft and the moment you deactivate autopilot for landing, your aircraft just shoots up.

my newest my uh oh is that i did a flight to PHX to ATL and i was having fatigue so i fell asleep then 3 hours later i ended up over havana with 2,000 pounds of fuel luckily i was near the airport so i land around 200 pounds of fuel left so dont fly when your having fatigue i guess

2 Likes

Something similar happened to me. I once flew an overnight from KJFK to EGLL and I wasn’t feeling very well that day. The next morning, I woke up kinda disoriented and found that my plane was over France. I was like, what happened? Apparently I forgot it was winter and the tailwinds, I later checked, was at close to 110 knots that day. I found that I still had 15% of fuel left, and I landed at LFBO. Ironically, I was flying a 777… And it landed at, let me say again, Toulouse…

1 Like

I was trying to pick up a book off the floor while flying an F-14 at Mach 2.3 near KLAX and I was swinging the phone around. Got a violation for acrobatic maneuvers near an airport

Thinking you’ve done a great long haul flight coming into land and forgetting the landing gear last minute

1 Like

yeah same😂

1 Like

When you are set your server to casual to do a formation flight with other people and you realize that it switched to expert server as you are plowing through the grass 👀(totally idnt happen to me this morning)

Your lucky misha wasn’t there

1 Like

irl as well lol

1 Like

I think you should have turned on your AP first.

1 Like

I wish IF had the Gear Too Low call out. That will make these accidents non-existent.

1 Like

Imagine, these extra GPWS call-outs such as the ‘too low, terrain’ or the V speeds 'V1, rotate, V2, Positive rate etc. (Which is what IF passenger does, an add-on for Infinite Flight) are added and then Airbus GPWS call-outs updated to match their real life sounds, and you are wanting to land an Airbus and the GPWS starts calling you a retard…

1 Like

1.Forgetting to turn off the APU
2. Reducing throttle
3.Gear still down
4.being too heavy

4 Likes

Happened to me too many times in the past

My uh oh moment was when I first taxied to the runway on one engine, forgot to start the other, tried to take off and plane crashed

1 Like

TOO MANY TIMES OML

It was already put at 100k feet and I was at 1k, and I was too lazy to hold down the -2000 alt.

same thing happened to me over the threshold of the runway it was the longes flair in the history of infinite Flight.

1 Like

Right. The newer Airbus models (330, 350, 380) have the V-1 call out. Also the 50 40 30 20 retard retard retard.