What is your “Uh oh” moment?

Approaching with The Md-11F at 140kts. Nosediving like crazy

1 Like

Just a few days ago when the ATC was in LHR. I was decending into LHR and just moments before 10,000ft, I got into an argument with my parents and they were talking to me when I noticed that my speed is at 270kts and still rising and my spoiler was on flight so I had to smash the yoke and point the nose into the sky to not get a violation and I actually got just one violation.
And then my parents told me mute my phone because of the annoying ATC sound haha. So ATC kept sending me instructions but I didn’t notice and then I got ghosted and that’s why I won’t fly for a whole week in Expert Server.
Haha what a story 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

3 Likes

It happened just 15 minutes ago, I was distracted for a while, the ATC at LFPG gave me orders (Heading and altitude), and when I found out the atc had told me “Please follow instructions” when the ATC tells you that, you always end up reported, then I got a level 2 violation, being the first time an ATC reports me: ((

Yesterday I realized my fuel wasnt enough for a 16 hours flight when I was at V1 (:

2 Likes

oh no, thats horrible

1 Like

how do u check ur fuel at V1… like aren’t you looking at the cockpit and runway 😂

2 Likes

I mean, I realized I had not filled the tanks, so they were as default when spawning

2 Likes

When you wake up an hour late, check your device and are like," Dang it. Overflew the airport by a few hundred miles."

1 Like

OMG, thats why we sould never leave the VNAV on

2 Likes

When you take the wrong approach and slam into a mountain.

3 Likes