What is your “Uh oh” moment?

when your device crashes during a collab…
@modernaviator knows…

1 Like

Yup! RIP Ipad

1 Like

lol

1 Like

When you Rickroll twice… In a seroius topic

RIP Me jaja

1 Like

When the over speed noise is your alarm clock

2 Likes

When yesterday I was on the right base runway 05R at Almaty Airport (UAAA) and the fog suddenly fell reducing the visibility to almost zero. Fortunately with some luck or talent I found myself perfectly aligned to the runway. (Autopilot off)
By the way, I created a topic about this flight, don’t hesitate to go and see it!

When I plan to fly from…

1 Like

IM not even sure of IFATC if feeling right now…about this

1 Like

Full mess!

Me realising that I left my landing gear down during cruise.

1 Like

landing lights, apu, flaps down and many more…

2 Likes

Your not on your own Phoenix!

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 3 hours unless flagged)

oh lol

I and I’m sure many other people do that too

1 Like

oh yes…me taking off from VIDP only to see a 77W taking off with the doors open

1 Like

So I was just at LAX and got a level 3 violation for taxiing through others.
Well, the other aircraft never showed up because my internet is trash and I didn’t see the squares of the other planes until in the replay.
Totally understandable though because I was 2nd in departure when the other aircraft was in front of me that took off. But I was busy changing my FPL and with the other planes not loading never noticed the other planes.
So that’s a great flight 😂
Oh yeah, and I’m grade 2 now, so I won’t be flying for a week lol

2 Likes

Once during decent towards KLAX on a 12 hour flight from LSZH i did set speed to 250 kts. Then i was busy with planning the arrival and ATC conversations, but suddenly ⚠️ a warning because of overspeed popped up! I had 270 kts while decending trough 10´000ft because my aircraft wasn’t able to reduce the speed with that sinkrate!
I immediately levelled off and extended the spoilers and did a „emergency braking“
Luckliy i didn‘t receive a violation :)

4 Likes

I was on Casual server going 1000 Miles an hour and run in to a Mountain by KAVX but I did not crash

1 Like

Bruh that happens to me like every flight I do lol because VNAV usually makes the descent rate quite steep

2 Likes