What is your “Uh oh” moment?

What is your “Uh oh” moment?

My “Uh oh” moment was with the new A350 it began to rock side to side, and I almost crashed.

28 Likes

That moment when you casually forget that you’re going 240 knots at 20,000 feet so you just lost a bunch of fuel 😂

31 Likes

I was doing the checkerboard approach to Kai Tak.
Disconnected the autopilot and forgot to calibrate, pitched up 40 degrees in a 747 and almost stalled and died. On expert server, of course.
Thankfully managed to regain control and G/A for a safe second approach (though I’m sure the passengers all sued me)

(Also, isn’t there a topic already like this?)

16 Likes

On a casual descent seeing 10,100’ and your speed is 280kts

41 Likes
  1. Forgetting to set Trim, and doing it on takeoff roll
  2. Veering off the centerline upon a crosswind landing (strong winds).
  3. When the lag pitches in. Or when the “low memory” message pops up.
20 Likes

So True…

16 Likes

When you are about to run out of fuel on approach… (specifically for me on a long haul from Dubai to JFK)

5 Likes

when i watch @PlaneGeek try to land in my airport

16 Likes

That moment when you crash into a developer…

18 Likes

I believe The rarely happens (Unless if you’re on a casual server)

3 Likes

Whenever I watch @Raidon23 control an airport, I know it’s going to be chaos and just divert to somewhere else

23 Likes

Wow idk if that was a burn or a comeback

12 Likes

That “ when the lag pitches in “ hits right at home 😂

3 Likes

Just a joke between me and Raidon

4 Likes

I was reconfiguring joystick settings, and i reconfigured the Autopilot Off Button, but it also registered it when i pressed configure so i finish reconfiguring my settings and i come back to a plane nosediving into the ground

3 Likes

So, 2017. When I was not beta testing I actually unknowingly ran over @LaroseRoyce’s invisible MD-11 (I had name tags turned off). Hilarity ensued when I saw a plane icon behind me on my map thinking “what just happened?” 😂

15 Likes

Your profile picture completes this comment so well 😂

7 Likes

When I spawned at KLAX on the Training server instead of Expert

6 Likes

When i accidentally tap on autopilot altitude off on small device! 😣😣

5 Likes

@PlaneGeek, @Raidon23

now i know that whenever i see either of you in IF i should just nosedive and crash into the ground.

7 Likes