What is your ,,Uh oh" moment? Part 2

VERY sensitive controls

and i mainly dont like it cus its ugly

2 Likes

So true though

oi insert frowning face dont make fun of the my bae like that

2 Likes

It is ugly though

And you said cus (kh-u-ss) not cuz (kh-u-z)

lol

Always when I’m joining events I either land 900 feet away from the runway on the ocean @Wonderousbuilder641 or I pull up an Asiana flight 214 on final @CathayPacificVA

2 Likes

happened to me a lot

That’s rather precise 😂

2 Likes

exactly!

2 Likes

Putting too much load in the 757 and then SLAMMING into the ground.
Yes it’s so annoying when you can’t fuel dump in narrowbodys

2 Likes

Slamming on landing btw

1 Like

Happened just now. I armed VNAV about 1:20 hours before descent and a couple of mins later I went out of the room to have a chat with my sister and we had such a big conversation that I completely forgot I had to supervise my descent and I came back to see I got a violation. It was so annoying and it was on the expert server as well

3 Likes

2 months later

1 Like

Ikr but I had to cos I remembered about this topic and I had something worthy to put on but ik what you mean I rose this from the dead. I think it’s a good topic

1 Like

Just joking. I’ve done it before too😂

1 Like

Waking up to realise that because of stupid daylight savings your timezone is no longer the same as zzulu… it’s so easy in the winter months and now I have to get used to it being different 😂

Haha, I now have to remember that zulu is 3 hours behind me not 2 hours.

1 Like

My first violation. Completed a flight from EGLL-EGCC and exited the runway, but i had to run off for a quick chore. I returned to a groundspeed violation because I’d forgotten to set the parking brakes so my light plane just kept gaining speed on its own.

1 Like