What is your smoothest landing?

Guys please don’t go off topic thanks…

2 Likes

I can preform very smooth landings in the 777, 787, and 737. But I don’t remember what my smoothest ever is:-(

1 Like

Tipp: Have a look next time!👍🏽😂

Well, the only problem is that my smoothest landings were probably on live, and you can’t reply on there.

1 Like

Actually even with -100 vs some landings are actually hard for me, you just have to have a close to eye to the backheels. My smoothest ones are in the Boeing 777-300er
Down below i ll leave the link of some of my smoothest landings, tell me what you think about it please:
Please note that im still training to manage that

3 Likes

That top was landing was incredibly smooth - but you’d be fired as a pilot if you flew it. You were way below the glideslope the entire time. Pause the game, click “weight and balance” and make the weight lower so the number is green not yellow and red, and then check this out. You floated along the runway for too long, focus on getting 350 or less but touching down earlier, in the TDZ. You were too low that whole final.

The TDZ (touchdown zone)
Touching down at the threshold is very bad. You want to aim at the large solid white blocks, and should go around if you don’t touchdown by the end of the TDZ

Check this tutorial out:

8 Likes

once i landed a ryanair at stansted at about a rate of -10-20 fpm and believe it or not i did this with the hud turned off.

1 Like

How’d you see the FPM then?

4 Likes

Probably through the replay.

5 Likes

Haha 😂 Yes, so so true 😁

2 Likes

after i landed i turned the HUD on and watched the replay with the HUD working

3 Likes

Honestly when I landed an E190 at Schipol in October when there was 34kt crosswind with gusts as high as 45kts and severe turbulence. It was a landing I was super proud of, especially considering during my taxi to parking I saw a lot of people crashing on takeoff and landing. This was all in Expert too

5 Likes

I’ve done a few 30+ crosswind landings in the SR22… not fun. Primary focus is getting down on the ground early parricuarly as the runways I like are short. Try it on solo, it’s fun

3 Likes

Im still training, but when i can do as you said i ll post it here
Thanks for the comment!

4 Likes

Probably a pretty bad landing compared to pros :3 check out my landing 👍

9 Likes

Yours was so smooth but the problema is that You should have landed in the marking pins

3 Likes

Mine was in an Air Canada B777 at London Heathrow, I got -18ftpm

2 Likes

Ok, i came up with this one, take a look and tell me what you think

3 Likes

This one

42ft/m when the back wheels almost touched down

3 Likes

Very nice landing, although it would be better to see it in a video

1 Like