What is your shortest flight in IF?

37 minutes from Boston to JFK in a E175

2 Likes

Westray to Papa Westray a few seconds

3 Likes

My shortest flight in Global was DEN-COS and it took like 15 minutes. I tried to make it a little longer than usual. Pre-Global was probably LAX-SNA which was 10 minutes.

1 Like

KLMO - KBMU. 7 minutes.

1 Like

I’ll bite…

KLGA RWY 04 to KEWR RWY 22R.
Southwest Airlines (2014) 737-700.

About 10 minutes.

Take off on 04 and fly the route Capt’n Sullenberger took, over the Bronx and head west. Cross over the Hudson (no water landing), continue into New Jersey, turn south over KTEB, catch the ILS and a nice approach into KEWR.

It has it all: Historic LaGuardia takeoff of the “Miracle on the Hudson” flight minus the bird strikes, a climbing left bank turn over Yankee Stadium, cross the Hudson and catch a view of Manhattan, a bank left turn south over Teterboro and a nice final into Newark (I grew up nearby and still remember seeing all the planes stacked up on final at night).

This is my “go to” route when I have 10 minutes to kill. I’ll fly it twice if I have 20. :)

4 Likes

Westray to Papa Westray. Fun little flight.

1 Like

Trenton (TTN) to Newark (EWR)
A very short 10 minute hop.

1 Like

Atlanta to Peachtree, two of my favorite airports.

1 Like

KLAX-KSAN 15 minutes (that was before global)

1 Like

For me it would be LAX to NUC or ONT to LAX.

1 Like

KCVG-KLUK. Both airports are in Cincinnati where I live so sometimes I do some mini charter flights back and forth in the Citation X. It’s like a 5-10 minute flight depending on what runway you takeoff from at Lunken.

2 Likes

KPHL-KJFK. This flight took 27 minutes and I only climbed to 8000 ft MSL.

2 Likes

I flew from YMAV (Avalon) to YMML (Melbourne) after global released. Can’t remember how long but shorter then ten minutes I thInk. I live in between these airports so wanted to see how it looked from the skies.

1 Like

westray to papa westray

2 Likes

I did KHVN to 4B9 in a Cirrus yesterday and it took me about 15 minutes. Connecticut is small.

2 Likes

Oakland to San Francisco in an Airbus A380 (this was before Global). It was actually my second flight ever on Infinite Flight Live

2 Likes

I flew from SKMD to SKRG in an Avianca A318, It took 7 minutes. Go try it!

1 Like

Westray to Papa Westray. 2 min!

2 Likes

Belfast city airport to Belfast International Airport

2 Likes

The old school KSAN to KLAX.

2 Likes