What is your shortest flight in IF?

Sorry if this is a duplicate, although I didn’t find any topics like this one referring to Infinite Flight, I may be wrong.

Hello Pilots! I just wanted to know some of the shortest flights you’ve been on in Infinite Flight? Since global, flights have getting extremely long, but I’ve been wondering what are the shortest flights you guys have done. Personally, my shortest flight would be KLAX - KSFO. Although it might not be considered a short flight, I usually do Long Hauls (12+ Hours), so I consider it short. Let me here your shortest flight!

4 Likes

KBMG to KHFY in a Citation X. Takes like 10 minutes. Lol 😂 I drive that route by car round trip two times per week and sometimes I just want to pretend I flew it… although it does make me awful irritated to know how quickly I could make the trip…

5 Likes

Haha, that’s pretty cool!

IAH-HOU, I was simulating a real flight on a UA 737/8/9 going to HOU for maintenance! 5 minutes in total 😂

5 Likes

Pre global, I did flights like LAX-LGB which took like three minutes.

3 Likes

Mine: KTEB (Teterboro Airport) -KSWF (New York/Newburgh-Stewart Airport) About 5 ish minutes.

2 Likes

My shortest since global would have to be Minneapolis to Duluth

3 Likes

Mine is EGLL-LFPG with easyJet’s a319. I thought the flight will take 1+ hour, but it ended up being a short 39 minutes flight.

2 Likes

About 45 seconds. Westray to Papa Westray.

Felt like an eternity, if we’re being honest.

27 Likes

Oakland to Hayward, usually takes about a minute and it’s pretty fun. I mean you can auto pilot you’ll have to manually fly it.

2 Likes

I spawned and then my app crashed. 🤷‍♂️

17 Likes

RIP unlucky @ewanfleming

2 Likes

Surprisingly, my shortest flight is not even that short to be honest. I think my shortest flight has been LFPG - EHAM.

1 Like

Papa Westray - Westray! Only takes One mintute in Cessna 208, and it’s the shortest commercial route in the world

4 Likes

London City to London Heathrow is probably the shortest flight I’ve ever done, but since Global was released, a favourite of mine is London City to Amsterdam

7 Likes

Remaining in the Pattern…

7 Likes

Well, my shortest would be KSFO to KOAK. It’s basically a takeoff then a landing. And the xp points are so little that they are not even worth mentioning.

3 Likes

YBAF to YTBW, around 30 minutes long, just checking out the route to see if possible to do in real life in a C172. Also to look at how ugly non-edited airports are

2 Likes

Correction: And my ugly airports

(My=Andrew)

5 Likes

Better than my fat airport.

My=Dush

I need better insults

2 Likes