What is your private callsign and why?

D4711E

D -> German prefix since I live in Germany
47 -> best number of all time, y’all. ALL TIME. Have thought so since high school.
11 -> 4+7 (because 47 is the best number of ALL TIME, so 11 is the second best)
E -> for Epaga (my online handle. Agape backwards. Agape = Biblical Greek word for God’s love.)

8 Likes

G-BUJO. The first plane I carried passengers in :)

After I learned to fly out in the USA and got my PPL, I came home to the UK and rented out this PA28 and took mum, dad and my gran out flying for a couple of hours. Not a bad little plane.

1 Like

Speedbird 1

Fan of the Concorde.
Still waiting for the release.

03:11 Concorde flies Missing Man Formation with Red Arrows -> tears in my eyes

4 Likes

Mine is, (Airline) 1874

We people from Germany have the best callsigns 😉 You missed the dash in German callsign though

Add your callsigns in here:

@epaga @Stephen_Smith @Bob_Robert @jdag2004 @Moritz_Babl

3 Likes

G-BFEK. First plane I flew - a trusty 152.

N977JP
It was the first call sign that IF gave to me

I have to say I saw some really interesting answers, makes me think my callsign is not good! :-)

MGJ83…

MGJ my initials
83 the year I was born. Yeah I am old.

See ya!

2 Likes

I do surely recommend you do take a visit. But getting an Iranian visa is not easy in all countries. But I know in some contries in Europe, it’s pretty easy.
Anyways, BACK ON TOPIC

1 Like

ANG3L

I kinda just like the way it flows… hahaha also everyone knows u mean business if you have a number in your name! Just look at Ke$ha ;)

1 Like

Mine is always the same
I-M11
I=Italy
M= Marcello
11=my favourite number

1 Like

How was the posts before that off-topic?

My call sign is N0KW.

The break down of the callsign BBJ27.

BBJ- Boeing Business Jets
27- It would be 727 but there are no 727’s in the sim, so I just took a 7 off and left 27.

1 Like

@Padi3_14 @Alec_Vincent_Morea @MarcelloM @Lance_Boyd @NismoKits - Guys that’s great! Add them to the private call sign matrix! What is your private callsign and why?

1 Like

Your 7 days late with your reply mate! Haha

2 Likes

Again, my call sign is N0KW. It’s similar to my Amateur Radio Call Sign. I’m not sure what I need to do to add it properly.

My private callsign is N1HR

N-US Registration prefix.
1-Number of choice.
H-Humberto
R-Rojas

“VTEC” that’s my callsign
Why? Pretty much my life lol