What Is Your Most Memorable Moment/Event So Far In Global Flight?

My most memorable event during global was flying from New York to Dubai, and then my game crashes on final after that 14 hour flight…

3 Likes

Hands down most memorable moment was my first flight in global. I flew from New York to Washington to dc the night it came out and was just like, this is amazing!

4 Likes

Always happens to me! 😂

3 Likes

Probably doing Perth to London and being in shock that my iPad took the beating. Besides that, probably flying in fighters or going for a nice GA stroll (which I’m currently doing), with some friends!

4 Likes

Not live, but I flew from LA to SF in American Eagle CRJ700.

2 Likes

Why would you fly that route in a crj?

3 Likes

Are you Swiss 001? I don’t know, just a regional route.

2 Likes

Most memorable was that first flight flying outside SoCal and kept going, never played a flight sim cause it required alot of things and that first flight on Global felt like I was an actual pilot. Every global flight feels real.

3 Likes

Yeah it always infuriates me.

2 Likes

The Swiss landing competition. I was signed up to do only ground(at ksan) and in the end no one else showed up for tower so I had to do both. It was absolute chaos

3 Likes

I think it was when I did my first long long haul flight from London to San Francisco, I thought it was so cool that I could recreate such a long flight on my phone 😆 My next goal is hopefully London to Perth!

3 Likes

I flew from Perth to London, and it amazing!

Pics:

@CaptainBen

2 Likes

Wow! I really want to try it now! Awesome pictures!

It was fun! Thanks! @CaptainBen

When Tyler released this schedule:

KSJC was crowded and I was so happy. I bet @KSJCRampAgent felt the same way.

Wish he could see this post because I want to thank him for featuring KSJC. Hopefully, he does it again in the future!

3 Likes

That sounds awesome! @BigBert10

That was a good day :)

2 Likes

Probably my first event that I attended. It was where the team at Tailwinds Flying Club met eachother and shortly thereafter founded TFC. It all started here ☺️

2 Likes

Mine was either the London Heathrow event or the Johannesburg event. Soooo many planes and a huge line of them!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.