What is your most cursed route?

Heathrow - Istanbul. Done it 3 times: Twice crashed into the ground short of the runway, once device crashed on final

@Jetstream785 “Water landing” in the Chesapeake… give credit where credit is due!

Tampa to Seattle, back in '18, I fell through the taxiway near the runway.

But wait, there’s more. Literally more, because it happened not once, not twice, but three times before I gave up for the day.

1 Like

KLAX-KSFO. I never land. I always crash or stall on approach

1 Like

KEWR-VIPD

Every time I try to do this flight I either can’t do it because my phone battery is low, I don’t have the time, or when I do have time I have to leave the house to go do something

1 Like

No doubt CYYZ-KBOS

I got a level 3 violation even though I Followed all ATC instructions. The reason was a misreading as I landed on a runway intersection. But luckily I got that violation appealed in under 24 hours.

2 Likes

Anything coming from Florida lol I flew to LGA one time and I did not know it was going to be as foggy as it was and I apparently was not lined up like i thought then I crashed into another airplane and got a violation… I literally never saw the plane lol. Other flights from FL I either doze off and get 15 speed violations or I get all the way to 13nm out then get vectored all the way back out around a bunch of traffic that came in after I did but they are going way faster than me so they get to go first. Flying to the west coast is no problem though especially Denver

2 Likes

All of them

I always crash

1 Like

Def any flight into Denver I have a passion for hating that airport haha

2 Likes

I had this too, even though on another flight. My aircraft randomly crashed over the Black Sea next to Crimea 💙💛

2 Likes

My first flight in the reworked E175 was KLGA-KEYW and I only used low autobrakes and I overran the runway

3 Likes

Must be somewhere in the US to Switzerland, I had never finished it smoothly
sometimes the destination can’t load, sometimes the app crashes, or sometime I overslept…

Mine would be when I did my first long haul, I was flying EGLL-KLAX (a 10+ hour flight) and when I was less than an hour from Los Angeles and the wifi dropped out and it disconnected

Any flight into JFK. I haven’t been able to fly into JFK in over 3 years

2 Likes

Trying LGW-MBJ On ES rn

I feel bad for the ppl in ur planeXD

1 Like

omg how do you manage that?

2 Likes

Most cursed is VHHH to KJFK, not only does it kill my battery but it crashed twice on short final. Theres a dent in my desk for a reason.

2 Likes

I love how so many of you guys get so violent when your sim or plane crashes. For me, I just sit there in disbelief for a minute or so, and just go on and pretend like nothing happened.

2 Likes

I’m just bad 😂

1 Like