What is your most cursed route?

Do you guys have any routes that you just can never seem to get through? I have one…
KMIA-KJFK I’ve done that flight like 4 times, and each time I’ve never made it to my destination. My phone died on 2 of the flights, one flight I had to end my flight because I had to leave my house for something urgent, then the last time I tried to fly that route, I ran out of fuel over Norfolk VA, and had to ditch in the Chesapeake Bay.

7 Likes

LTFM-EKCH

My plane just stalls over the Black Sea for no reason and A/P is going crazy. This happened 3 times in the same spot.

intresting topic btw

2 Likes

Thank you! Im gonna try that route later to see if that happens lol.

1 Like

Any flight into LGA I can not land smoothly or there are like 30KT winds with gusts to 45kt

3 Likes

EGLL - EHAM (El Classico)

I’m landing but i don’t feel as if irl.🍼

2 Likes

Sarasota Florida to Key West Florida

KSRQ-KEYW it’s fun but such a short runway and there is always high winds

3 Likes

from KLAX-London Heathrow going across the pacific ocean

1 Like

Pacific ocean?

5 Likes

My one is LYPG-LDSP i always fall asleep when flying that route, once i fell asleep, woke up, looked at my iPad and realised i was over Istanbul

1 Like

Mine is Katmandu - Paro. Everytime I do this flight, I either go around, crash, or am forced to divert

1 Like

lmfao i was confused too

1 Like

Mine has to be OEJN-OMDB

The first time, June/July 2022 in Emirates A380: Forgot to turn VNAV, aircraft reached Dubai still at cruising altitude, and I rage quit.

The second time, July 2022 on Saudia B77W: Had to leave the house, undoubtedly no time for landing the plane.

The third time, October 2022, on Emirates A380: Managed to land, but as I was pulling up to the gate at OMDB my phone ran out of charge 🤦🏻‍♂️

Safe to say I’d rather avoid doing this route again.

@ST-ART might remember this

3 Likes

yes, yes the pacific ocean

EGKK-MKJS. Never made it to Jamaican because 1 dad keeps turning off my iPad :| 2. Battery dies

1 Like

Oh interesting

You go the really long way. How many hours does that take

2 Likes

depends on thespeed, i usuallydo this on solo becuase its not ment tobe done, i do it with the F-16 and with solo i can re fuel without landing

1 Like

I used a turkish airlines a321

1 Like

Casual NYC winds

1 Like

I think imma use the A330. they fly the 330 on that route irl

1 Like