What is your longest flight in Infinite Flight?

Mine was from Houston-Sydney with united 77W (17h 30m)๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž

mine is the legend
EGLL-YSSY QANTAS 787 QF7879
19 hours 17 mins

Los Angeles to Manila with Philippine Airlines B77W, 18hrs 51mins

Supposed to be 15hrs but thereโ€™s too much headwinds

My longest ever was Dublin to Auckland on Air Lingus A350 around 24.30hrs. Last 2 hours was FL430 all the way!!!

12 hours from EHAM to KLAX when the 772 got reworked (KLM).

A man of culture.

Just completed my longest flight which clocked in at 22 hours and 43 minutes from JFK to Perth, Australia. Which is around 10,350 NM in a 777-200LR.

Well done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I will attempt to do push the boundaries and achieve 30hrs non stop soon - itโ€™s possible as many here attest to that

Iโ€™m currently halfway through an attempt to fly YYZ-YYZ eastbound using the jet stream. Just passed Nepal and heading for South Korea. Time so far is 14h25 with 15h03 remaining. Fuel showing 14h53 so hopefully a further step climb along with my long range cruise setting will work. Iโ€™m using the Crystal 777LR

Mine was KDEN to WSSS in an A350. It took 18:45 because I had to do a go-around.

20 hrs for me

My longest flight was SFO-DEL on an Air India B77L. But this could change if I am able to do @ranโ€˜s event of SEA-BLR

my iPad and my iPhone cant do flights over 9 hours which is depressingโ€ฆ

1 Like

When I was still grade 2, I decided to do long hauls so that I would earn a lot of XPโ€™s to get to grade 3 fast. I flew from RPLL-EGLL with Philippine Airlines A350 and it took about 13 hours & 30 minutesโ€ฆ I did the same flight for 3 nights

2 Likes