What is your longest flight in Infinite Flight?

Qantas 787-9 from London LHR to Sydney SYD
or Air Tahiti Nui 787-9 from Papeete PPT to Paris CDG

1 Like

The longest I flight I have done was a full lap around the globe departing from Heathrow and stopping at Singapore, Sydney, Los Angeles before finally arriving back at Heathrow. I didn’t end the flight in between. Also a friend joined me so we both did it.

1 Like

That’s really cool man!

11:30 from EGLL to KLAX

1 Like

Singapore (WSSS) to John F. Kennedy Intl. (KJFK) - 18 hours and 40 minutes, this was a long time ago and I am not sure exactly how long the flight was.

3 Likes

If stops count, I am currently working on my record:

3 Likes

My longest flight is tied at 16hrs, KSFO-WSSS or YSSY-EDDF. 789 for the sydney to frankfurt and a350 for sfo to singapore

By far my longest non stop flight… CYYZ to YPAD 22hours 6mins!

2 Likes

Ive done many 16 hour flights from london to perth, auckland to doha, hong kong to jfk, atlanta to Johannesburg and many other routes. Its just more practical for me as during the day im pretty active so i can start in the morning and come back in the evening for landings. Or overnighters which is nice. Usually the overnighters are only abt 10-12 hours but since in october my end of year exams were in the morning, i could extend them longer

1 Like

That route looks fun! Did you step climb?

1 Like

Yeah it was cool! And yes I did, step climb!

2 Likes

13 hours, 7 minutes. KSFO-LLBG

over a year ago, I was doing KORD-KORD around the world over antarctica and the north pole… made it about 75% when my game crashed. was about 40-50 hours in. Used the KC-10 and had multiple people refuel me. I’m gonna do another one though and hopefully succeed. Within the next week.

2 Likes

KJFK-RPLL: New York to Manila which was around 16-17 hours in a Phillipine Airlines a350

Mine was from KSDF to YSSY in the MD-11F. A little over 18.5 hours. I could have gone to Perth if I wanted to, still had about 3.5 hours or more of fuel.

Mine was EGLL - YSSY with Qantas B789

2 Likes

I did a 4 hour flight

2 Likes

Just 2 days ago I did a 19-hour flight, from FMEE to CYYZ, I try to do overnight long hauls, I just start them in the evening so I land when I wake up. (Easy hours :D)

2 Likes

I flew a Delta 767 from LHR to Boston

1 Like

Good luck mate

2 Likes