What is your longest flight in Infinite Flight?

A few hours ago I landed after a +4H flight with a 787 Air France :D KPSP-KSAN (Callsign: AF119)

57 Likes

i did a 7 hour flight about a year ago in the a380

15 Likes

Im still flying since i started the sim , who says what goes up must come down ?

92 Likes

I have done 3hr 35 mins.

10 Likes

2 hours, was meant to be a 6 hour flight but flying in circles got boring

14 Likes

Did a 1h49m, KNUC to KNUC.

7 Likes

I think around 1 hour 30 minutes. If I wanted to do anything longer, I’d just do it on desktop.

9 Likes

1h 10mins in a C208 WSSS to WMKK via all the airports in between

6 Likes

My longest flight took, if I remember correctly, 4.5 days.

30 Likes

That’s a total lie. Like somebody won’t use their phone for anything except Infinite Flight for 4 1/2 days. Like your phone didn’t lag. Like you didn’t get any important notifications. 😂

58 Likes

Or any phone calls that crash your game? (Happens to me all the time)

12 Likes

I did a 7 hours once. Took off from KSFO and flew around the region for 7 hours until finally landing at KHAF. Yes this was all on the Expert Server

6 Likes

No, I did not really fly 4.5 days!

9 Likes

My longest flight was about 6 hours. From 4HO to Chicago in a Cessna 172.

2 Likes

8 hours of AFK flying. Crossed the SoCal region diagonally 7 times

2 Likes

Well, I was on short final after a 3hr long flight - was comin’ in nice - everything seemed right… until IF crashed… :(

12 Likes

You’re on a cargo plane parking spot right there.
The passenger terminal is on the other side of the runway.

6 Likes

32 ~ hours, I know highly unrealistic IRL but back then when global was announced and throttle wasnt cut, I bought myself a tablet ( basically only for IF global ) and flew San Diego to Madagascar and back in a 748 on casual. Returning to the region after that flight was probably the best moment Ive had in IF so far.

7 Likes

4 hours with @zbelle and @SkyHighGuys around the Seattle region some time ago. That was the first and last time until global is released. Flying in circles is highly overrated.

9 Likes

How do you people spend more than an hour flying. Ate your life’s that empty? I can barely do a 30 min flight, let alone 7 hours.

8 Likes