What is your Infinite Flight New Year Resolutions?

Infinite Flight New Year Resolutions | 2022

Can you believe it? We’re in 2022 already! Happy new year everyone! I thought I would create a topic where we could all share our Infinite Flight related New Year Resolutions, goals and things we’re aiming for in the Infinite Flight world and the community in 2022.

For me personally, I would love to firstly become more active again to begin with. As I’ve recently started a new job with Qantas here in Melbourne, it’s been a struggle to find the time to play Infinite Flight, control with the IFATC team and also be active within the community, but as I’m slowly settling into the beauties of shift work, I’m finally figuring out how to get the right balance of work/pleasure, which includes Infinite Flight.

Let’s all share our Infinite Flight New Year Resolutions as well, because you never know, it might encourage other members of the community to aim for the same thing, or encourage others to try something they haven’t thought about.

Once again, hope everyone had a great new year and all the best for 2022!

3 Likes

More 3D airports this year! Hmm my wish to Infinite Flight. I guess? Woohoo.

1 Like

I’m sure that won’t disappoint. I can’t wait to see what Infinite Flight has in store for 2022!

1 Like

Don’t want to spoil the fun but you are a bit late about this topic 👀👀