What is your greatest "brag" in Infinite Flight?

What is the greatest thing you have pulled off, or that you are proud of acheiving? Personally mine is managing to fly the 747 on a overnight flight 😂😂. The physics are absolutely broken!

5 Likes

Being one of a few people capable of doing this:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CX1UukdoWa_/?utm_medium=copy_link

Or this:

https://www.instagram.com/deltamd88fan/reel/CUMCsXWATH1/?utm_medium=copy_link

(First maneuver by me, second by @DeltaMD88Fan)

26 Likes

Nice! Absolutely amazing. And I thought flying through the mountains at about 50 feet at 1000 IAS was impressive, damn.

I have no idea how you do the first maneuver. How doesn’t it stall? Remarkable 🤯

2 Likes

Buttering a DC-10 I guess. My only butter landing so far was a Condor DC-10 in Frankfurt, arriving from Doha

3 Likes

Damn, that’s impressive

1 Like

I mean that’s impressive! And I do not understand how you pull out the cobra maneuver! It seems very hard! But nvm, it’s actually stunning!

1 Like

Flying a 90 percent 777 without step climbing right after takeoff bruh

1 Like

The IF Raptor has two axis thrust vectoring. There’s also a part of its flight physics that makes it pretty much stall-proof.

2 Likes

Unless you want it to stall of course.
Which certainly is fun at enough altitude…

3 Likes

Flying a 21 hour flight 5 times in a year. Honestly I have no life sometimes 💀.

1 Like

For that kinda stuff one would actually need an extra device, just for IF

2 Likes

Thats kinda easy i do that 5times a week.

2 Likes

That first stunt is very good did it as well once. The seconde stunt is just impressive.

1 Like

Being the undisputed king of Franks Red Hot Sauce on the forum. I put that stuff on everything. Wings, wraps, everything. I’ve had to sell the car to pay for it. They took my kids, my wife left me but damn it’s tasty

5 Likes

Would one consider this a brag? ✍️

1 Like

I’d have to say flying to, and landing in every single country. It only gets tricky when the country has no airports, gotta be a bit strategic when touching down.

3 Likes

No i don’t think so 😂

But what about that i can Butter the A340-600

1 Like

Buttering the 717 I suppose :)
and being able to do some supermaneuverability moves in the f22 thanks to an excellent IFAE tutorial by @Nate_Schneller

3 Likes

Which countries have no runways?

1 Like