What Is Your Favourite Route?

Hey guys, I know there are various topics surrounding this, but I would like to find out your favourite route both flying in the game as well as in real life.

For me I guess FACT-EGLL in the game and in real life OMDB-LEMD.

Whats yours?

4 Likes

my favourite is EGSS-LEMH in game and real life as when i was little we always went to menorca :)

1 Like

Don’t have one. I fly anywhere in any aircraft with any livery. As long as it fits, I fly.

4 Likes

My favourite routes are :
Trivandrum (VOTV) - Malé (VRMM)
New Delhi (VIDP) - Leh (VILH) . This is a beautiful yet a VERY challenging Airport. Only a few certified pilots are allowed to land here. You will get a stunning view of the Himalayas. Would suggest you to fly these routes :-)

When I lived in India we went to Leh, and yeah it was challenging even for a passenger! But the scenery was amazing, would be another place to go visit if I could!

1 Like

My favorite route is from KSEA-PAJN or PANC. Both routes have incredible scenery to enjoy and many great features. From mountains and glaciers, to its water and snow. It truly is an amazing flight.

3 Likes

Route… my favorite route… yes, I do love flying from KDEN to KASE. But wait, I also like KIAH to KSAT. KIAH to KELP is even better… wait, I don’t have a favorite.

3 Likes

SVMI-KMIA
you get to see puerto rico,cuba and the bahamas in the way

1 Like

I would say EHAM- EHEH or EHEH - EHRD

I know what @VegasAviation 's is ;) For me probably CYYC-CYCG

3 Likes

I have 3 favarite routes look at them below (they are only short flights because when i do long hauls i usaly i an sleeping so idk where i am flying lol)
1 EHAM-EGLL (Amsterdam schiphol, Londen Heathrow) <29 min>
2 EDDL-EHAM (frankfurt international, Amsterdam Schiphol)<32 min>
3 ENGM-EHAM (Oslo gardemoen, Amsterdam Schiphol)<51 min>

I always fly whith KLM, because its the home airline and i never flew a other airline in this game

1 Like

ATL-SNA/LAX because that meant my DLVA trip was over, and I was done flying the 757 for the week

Either
JFK-LHR (Virgin Atlantic A340)
SFO-EWR (United 787-10)
or DEN-MSO (Frontier A320)

I am a huge fan of the scenery in the western United States, so for me it has to be Denver to any airport in California.