What is your favourite route to fly in the game?

Either OMDB-KJFK or WSSS-KEWR

1 Like

Mine has to be EGKK-LDDU at this time. The Dubrovnik scenery is something to most definitely appreciate.

2 Likes

Zurich Dubai

1 Like

Taiwan to Kai Tak…with no competition

It’s a relatively short flight that still gets you up to altitude…and at the end, you get to fly the most iconic visual approach in the history of commercial aviation. The only time it gets a bit hairy is when there’s a lot of traffic over at vhhh

2 Likes

Johannesburg to Saint Helena - I feel SH in the middle of ocean has a very interesting geographical positions and the island is beautiful as I’ve seen in documentaries

2 Likes

Either:

• EGLL - KPHX | American B772 / Ba B77W

• Originally operated with the B747 - which I had the pleasure of flying this route on irl - and then the BA 77W, and now the A350, this is one of my favourite routes as around once every 3-4 year I’ll take it to finally visit my American family again
  • EGSS - EDDW | Ryanair B737-800

• My most flown irl route - I take this 1hr 30 minute flight about 2 times per year to visit my family in Germany - if we dont drive. Something about getting into Stansted in the early morning, and the old warehouse stiled terminal at Bremen just feels so comforting to me

Hope you enjoyed my little essay there guys haha!

2 Likes

Amazing, I agree, Stansted early in the morning is amazing.

2 Likes

fr bro I honestly love stansted airport lmao - might be my favourite

2 Likes

OTTH - EGLL Qatar Airways 777-300

1 Like

ill try that one

I like flying in Croatia with the Q400!

2 Likes

What do you fly it with? Gotta be a classic like a 742 or DC-10 for a route like that!

1 Like

Haha for sure. Northwest DC-10 or the 757 in the old American Airlines livery. Something about that shiny, rocket-lookin livery really hits me in the nostalgia

2 Likes