What is your favourite plane spotting airport?

Hey! I just want to know, where is your favourite plane spotting airport/your dreamed plane spotting airport?

1 Like

LGKR is absolutely ideal

3 Likes

LaGuardia and Tampa, they are the absolute best :D

2 Likes

What ever is the closest really 😭. But definitely do enjoy Heathrow! When ever I have the chance

2 Likes

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (KATL)

2 Likes

KPDX and KCHO

1 Like

Klax or kmia. You never get bored of the planes there.

2 Likes

KLAX is a fantastic airport to spot at wether at Clutter Park or at the In-N-Out by 24R, your guaranteed to get some great shots! An airport I want to spot at is probably EGLL due to its high amount of traffic. Although, I love KLAX and try to spot there as much as I can.

2 Likes

Mate almost anything goes through KABQ. Military and civilian, its a buzz when there are no storms😃.

2 Likes

EGLL, London, UK

2 Likes

YES finally giving KPDX some love!

2 Likes

Whiteman airport

2 Likes

When I go there all I do is sit on top of the parking garage and take pictures I have some here

1 Like

•KWHP
•KBUR
•KVNY

That’s all my favorite

2 Likes

Kinda depends on what I wanna see. DFW has some great spots, DAL on top of the main parking garage and over by the SWA maintenance hangars are nice spots, and the main airport I fly out of is ADS, so it’s fun taking a golf cart out to the ramp and seeing some solid GA birds, especially when the CAF are flying. If we aren’t talking locally, then it’s hard to beat Maho beach at St. Martin

2 Likes

I go to EDDF my local airport and love spotting the 777/737

2 Likes

I prefer VHHH.

2 Likes

I live in Asia but my favorite places is in United States, so i prefer KORD or anywhere as allowed 😂

2 Likes

Can’t agree more

2 Likes

EGCC is a great planespotting area. You get really close of Runway 23L and a great view of the aircrafts taking off as well. There’s nothing in your way like a road as well!

2 Likes