What is your favourite or prefered airline?

WestJet cause it’s pretty cheap and the service is pretty great

Emirates, Brilliant airline.

2 Likes

Unfortunately yes…

1 Like

Southwest is my favorite

1 Like

He’s talking about Emil’s profile, not about your topic.

Personally. I love Delta and will always fly delta!

2 Likes

I Prefer Singapore Airlines because of their warmth to the passengers.

5 Likes

I absolutely love Qantas and Emirates, and all the better, the are partnered. I would fly with these two airlines on all my flights if I could.

4 Likes

Air New Zealand for quality of service and best economy seats and premium economy on skytrax a very modern fleet and got rated best airline of the year on airlineratings.com.

Fleet

777-300ER 7 Aircraft Avg Age 4.7 years
777-200ER 8 Aircraft Avg Age 10.7 years (renovated to same as 787-9 seats)
787-9 9 Aircraft 3(order) Avg Age 1.6 years
Airbus A320- SH 13 Aircraft Avg Age 12.4 Years (being replaced with Airbus A321/20 Neo)
Airbus A320- D 17 Aircraft Avg Age 2.9 Years
Airbus A320/21 neo (13 on order)
767-300ER 2 (being replaced by 787-9)

ATR72-600 15 Aircraft (14 on order) 1.9 Avg age
ATR72-500 11 Aircraft 16 Avg age
Q300 23 Aircraft 9 Avg age

AVERAGE AGE OF WHOLE FLEET 7.0 YEARS

4 Likes

I prefer Delta, because I have their airline credit card and get a lot of miles with it but my favorite is actually Lufthansa.

3 Likes

I love United, mainly because the only time I fly them is business class, yet to experience their economy. I also loved Continental, being the major Airline of Guam when I lived there. My favorite other then that would have to be Lufthansa.

1 Like

American, Delta, Southwest or Greene Aviation

2 Likes

Southwest Airlines

4 Likes

Lufthansa :)

3 Likes

Cathay Pacific usually but I’ve been really impressed by China Southern lately. Flew in both Y and J and found the experience quite deserving of 4 stars. Sure there were a few things (lack of noise-cancelling headphones, serving sauce after most people were done with the appetiser, and flight attendants taking empty first class suites), but there’s always room for improvement. It was already a huge improvement over my bad flight with them years ago.

My favourite airline is Cayman Airways, but my preferred airline to fly is American. (Also my second favourite.)

1 Like

Frontier airlines is easily the best. Hands down. The flight attendants were humorous and joked around with us as we boarded. They smiled the whole time. The male attendant was very helpful. The pilot was very cordial and made sure we were very aware of any possible delays and what the situation surrounding certain choices were. The lavatories were spotless and odorless. The cabin was clean and tidy. I will always fly Frontier. Flying them in February to O’hare actually this year. I’m so pumped. :)

2 Likes

Haven’t there been several topics like this like this before?
Mine are Delta and Alaska Airlines.

Singapore Airlines, I fly with them very often :)

Sun County, Delta, WestJet.

1 Like