What is your favourite approach in IF Live

For me Chambéry (LFLB), Inssbruck (LOWI), and Madeira (LPMA) got beautiful scenery as you approach to the airport

1 Like

Paro (VQPR) in an Airbus A319 is always an adventurous one

1 Like

The HAWKZ arrival into KSEA has always been a favorite of mine

2 Likes

For me,the more challenging the approach,the better it is… madeira,carvi,paro all of them are my favourite…

1 Like

I still say VHXX is my favourite after all these years, for followed by WMBT and NZQN

2 Likes

Paris and Madeira are some of the most beautiful approaches out there.

2 Likes

LYTV Tivat, Madeira, LTBA, LOWI

2 Likes

KEWR is my fav as of now

1 Like

RJTT is my favorite and has always been. But i do also like the APP into KSEA and OTHH.

2 Likes

I love the approach into KSFO on the 28s. Another one of my favorites is the KDCA river visual on Runway 19.

2 Likes

I love the LOWI approach very fun 08 runway

2 Likes

For me it’s OLBA, I love the mountains there.

I would say KSFO even though I’d rather use KSJC Runway 28L/28R. Nice looking ocean approach.

1 Like

I love approach into saint Barths hard with mountain side also love visual APPR into st Marten scenery is amazing sorry for spelling

1 Like

LOWI has been a favourite of mine, ever since my time in X-Plane just for the visuals. It was even more fun when I went there IRL and got to see what I was flying into all the time!

For fun, I don’t think anything can beat Kai Tak’s (VHXX) last minute turn to final. Most people don’t know, but if you want to recreate it you can follow this. image

The waypoint “KL” already exists in IF, and that’s about the most realistic turning point since we don’t have a checkerboard.

1 Like

Screenshot_2018-04-30-17-41-54-52
What else?

For me that would be either Innsbruck (LOWI) rwy 26 or Kodiak (PADQ) rwy 11. Beautiful mountainous approaches

Update: I have recently flown the Roaring Fork Visual to runway 15 at Aspen (KASE) and that is a beautiful approach as well

1 Like

LOWI would be my favourite, both runways are beautiful. I also like CFX2, but that’s because it’s my home airport and the approach flies directly over my house ;)

NTAA. Look up the approach plates. You have to time things right to get lined up without needing correction.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.