What is your favourite airline?

Hi there! First of all, all the duplicates for this topic were closed so that’s why I’m making one and second, what is your favourite airline, mine personally is Jet2, Jet2 are a low cost budget airline that are based at Leeds-Bradford airport in England, however, they fly to many different destinations around Europe and they even fly to New York every winter, there fleet consists of a few variations of the 737 and the 757

4 Likes

Delta Air Lines is my favorite. Their livery is stunning and their actually nice to people unlike UAL or AA.

12 Likes

Lol, this quote is hilarious aha

3 Likes

Eurowings. looooove their livery

2 Likes

Yes there livery is very good but never been on them nor heard if they have friendly people or nice interiors etc

It’s true! They install IFE when others don’t, providing nicer seats than others, etc :)

1 Like

Alaska, United and soon Singapore as I will be on first class on their A350 from LA to Singapore.

1 Like

Nice, that sounds amazing, A350! How do you know they’ll be amazing though lol

1 Like

I’ve seen reviews and heard a lot of great things 😂

1 Like

Naaaa I’m kidding, of course they’ll be amazing, first class!

1 Like

Southwest Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Delta Airlines, Norwegian Air, the list goes on and on. Though my dream airline to fly on is Emirates.

3 Likes

I like easyJet, Thomas Cook and Jet2!

1 Like

Yes! Jet2 for the win, I love the general good vibe before flight when they play songs

1 Like

Let’s hope it’s in their FC suite!

2 Likes

Deffo! I have a friend whos based down at Stanstead as Cabin Crew and she just loves the company as a whole

1 Like

I’ve never flown Jet2, what are they all about?

1 Like

Emirates is amazing! Trust me though, I wouldn’t wanna spend more than 10 hours in economy, that’s just normal though, there staff are so friendly and the IFE is good, the seats are quite comfy too!

Oh yeah! I forgot, Delta Airlines is another one of my favourite airlines. With their amazing cookies/crackers.

2 Likes

As said in the first post, low cost airline in Europe

I second that, they’re Biscoffs are so good!

@Cjthew91 thanks for the info

2 Likes