• Landing

0 voters

1 Like

All flight phases!🛫🛬

Welcome to the forums too! :)

3 Likes

landing because that’s when i finally can get away from annoying *** kids

4 Likes

Using a Ryanair livery and landing so hard you start an earthquake is always a blast to do on PG server

1 Like

Could i have an All of the Above choice?

Well you can choose all of the options if you really wanted to, so I don’t think an “All of the above” would be very necessary…

Taxiing, beginning the flight, cruise, most relaxing, and then landing, the conclusion of a long, sometimes PAINSTAKING flight across several time zones.

You can just mark all of the options in the poll.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome!😀

It’s the adrenaline in takeoff! It the thought that your holiday is at the end of the flight. Love takeoff!

1 Like

Taxi, since it allows great views of the other aircraft, Takeoff since it’s thrilling and I love engine noises.

Approach is also fun too, but it’s the end of the flight so it loses lots of points in my book.

2 Likes

I think sometimes it depends what flight it is?
Take off and landing on your outbound flight to your holiday may feel much more exciting whereas the depressing feeling off takeoff from your sunny holiday destination and landing at your home airport isn’t too great.

Takeoff and Cruise

Flights have to land at some point! Can’t go forever!

Thank you to everyone who’s voted-Keep them comin’

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.