What is your favorite international airport?

What is your favorite international airport? My favorite is KMIA mainly because its the airport of my city and i live farelly close to it so i see all the traffic depart and arrive to it and i use it for traveling the world KMIA is my hub apart from that i like KLAX And KJFK! What is your favorite airport?

5 Likes

KDFW Dallas Fort Worth

2 Likes

MPTO and KSTL.

DXB or BOM (Mumbai intl airport).

1 Like

KLAX. I’ve seen a lot of beautiful aircrafts there and it’s about 28 miles from my home :)

London Heathrow, known worldwide and arguably one of the best in the world, not to mention it’s the main gateway into Britannia!

New York JFK is my favorite. Also nicknamed “gateway to the United States” I think?

1 Like

YSSY my local airport

1 Like

HKG because of the huge range of aircrafts, and MFM because I live close to it and I like the airport layout.

1 Like

PHNL, KDFW, KMEM, KLAX are mine

VLI - Port Vila, Vanuatu! Why? Because of all the beautiful scenery on approach and Departure - The coral reefs, glorious mountains and clear sky. And when you step off the plane, all the nice warm air surrounds you. The staff at the small airport are lovely. Best. Airport. Ever

2 Likes

DFW Airport!

Sound nice i shoukd go there one day in a vacation or something!

1 Like

KORD the best city and airport all in one.

1 Like

KDFW or DFW. My fav. Going to Paris on a American 789 in July and coming back in August from LHR on a American 77W.

LAX bcse of their lack of delays and good service

KSFO

Because when it rains I get to see all kinds of plane fly over! Planes going for RWY 28L or R will mostly be diverted to RWY 19L or RWY 9 wich is under my house! So I can have big and shaky planes with loud engines flying over to block out the rain noises :)

Had a good experience in Charlotte and Heathrow

KDEN is mine

1 Like

Denver International Airport for the easy win

2 Likes