What is your favorite IF 787 livery?

Hello all, in my opinion, a livery is art. They take days to design and paint. One of my favorite planes is the Boeing 787 with its sleek design and beautiful engines. I would like to hear from the community. What is your favorite 787 livery in the sim? It could be the -8 -9 and -10.

My favorite livery is the Scoot livery. It is all yellow and happy :0)

787-2
Credit: flyscoot.com

3 Likes

Air China 🇨🇳 B789

2 Likes

Honestly I love the China Southern and LATAM livery In IF for the 787!

2 Likes

I love the New Air Canada Livery and could only dream for that to be in IF, so I’d have to go random for a rare Xiamen Air 787-8. The reason being I loved a flight ages ago I did from Xiamen, China to Vancouver, Canada.

2 Likes

I love the United 78X!

2 Likes
Let Me Introduce You All, With The Soon To Come, Spring Season of 2020, First One This Year, This Decade! 🛫

🌸Juneyao Air (绚彩花瓣 - Colourful Petals Livery) 🌸

Photographer: Katie BaileyPhoto: Twitter

This Livery, Let Me Tell You, Can Be Found On Juneyao Air’s 5th 787 Delivered To Them Late Summer Of 2019, And Flies To Destinations Such As; Kansai–Osaka, Shanghai–Hongqiao/Pudong, Tokyo–Narita, Beijing–Daxing, Sanya-Pheonix, Shenzhen Bao’an and Guangzhou Baiyun 🌟

4 Likes

Wow! Such a great aircraft that is not in the sim!

Nonetheless I love the 787’s beauty and really think IF deserves the larger fleet to have some special liveries!

1 Like

Ethiopian and Oman Air are my favourites

1 Like

Avianca 787-8 for sure

2 Likes

Boeing 787-9 “Dreams take flight” Livery

download

1 Like

Says it here. I wish these aircraft could be in the game though. 😊

1 Like

Guess a feature request is needed ;)

congrats on regular btw

1 Like

Here is the feature request:

1 Like

Maybe not today, but let my post be a fortune teller for the days to come ;)

As for in IF, huh, let me think, we do have, any great ones like China Southern as you mentioned and Xiamen, but I personally like ANA a lot, and would love to see it on the -9 buuuut, I really do love the most; Air Tahiti Nui, Vietnam Airlines and Royal Jordanian, as those are some unique ones too.

1 Like

Avianca def

2 Likes

I would have to go for another uncommon one and say Air Austral B788, so clean and appealing 😍

1 Like

I personally love American airlines

1 Like

Air NZ in game Westje out of

1 Like

Qantas livery with a very cool 100 year design

1 Like

If only they added this livery on infinite flight