What is your favorite feature from the upcoming Global update?

Now that phelipe announced some global features which is your favorite one? Definitely the engine start up/shutdown and the terrain is beutiful oh and those graphics im in live with them what are your favorite global features?

3 Likes

Absolutely everything!

4 Likes

This doesn’t fit the #real-world-aviation guidelines. I’ve moved it to #general for you. But do we really need a topic like this?

Everything, of course. :)

7 Likes

Global, since that’s what everyone is waiting for

1 Like

Yup this will ourank fs like fsx by 1000000 miles

2 Likes

Fly everywhere And engines start and stop And new terrain And fuel combustion And winds in altitude And…

1 Like

FSX is on PC, you can’t compare it to IF which is on Mobile.

FSX also has great third party add-ons.

2 Likes

You need to pay allot of money to make fsx into a good simulator i am talking about default fsx sir ;)

YAY its another “Global is coming, whats your favorite/what would you like to see/where are you flying/what are you excited about” post. I’m sorry for the negative attention that your post is getting. Yes global will be exciting, but there is a thread with 2k posts discussing it already.

10 Likes

My country and my airport MXP!

Fuel burn for sure!
Then the new terrain.

2 Likes

Everything!!! But one that stands out is engine start up/ shutdown.

3 Likes

Stock fsx is still better than IF but it can’t be compared. Stock fsx has radio navigation, lnav, engine start stop, solo ATC(although it’s crappy). Also working landing lights, interactive cockpits. Just saying

1 Like

Nothing since realizing it will be paid!

2 Likes

Everything that will include of course.

Global. But everything.

2 Likes

Everything, though if I would need to choose any feature it would be the ability to fly in my local area.

1 Like

The new scenery as it will be amazing and detailed

1 Like

Some of the things you are mentioning above will come with global! I am comparing stock fsx with global not stock if

1 Like